Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th May 2021, 19:37   #31
Eddy600
Loves to post

Rover, MG

I am booked in for mid July with Tom for my rear sills, looking forward to seeing the extent of the rust and the repairs.
Eddy600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2021, 21:56   #32
first-things-first
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rp61973 View Post
I need some very minor welding (bottom edges of rear wheel arch lips) on my wife's Honda S2000. I am in Essex so Notts is a bit of a trek. I do want someone who can do a great job without making up any major outness in filler.

Is Mr Hobbs the best bet or does someone know someone equally skilled a little closer to home ?

Thanks

Paul
You could try http://www.clpanelcraft.com/.

Have not used them myself, but saw in the flesh the quality of their paintwork on an E Type Jag and was most impressed. Zero sign of orange peel and they said it wasn't even finished polishing.

I wanted some work on my other car done and supposed a classic car restorer would be best as the owners are generally wanting the best finish. Hasn't got done yet as other things got in the way.

Give them a call and maybe go talk with them if you want to see their work in person. They were open and friendly when I went to see them out of the blue.

The thing you have to weigh up is their prices as opposed to Tom's. Only minus for Tom is the distance.
first-things-first is offline   Reply With Quote