Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd November 2018, 14:37   #1
Loyboy
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer diesel

Default Key fobs and light switches

Massive thanks to cb750chris who calibrated my Rover 75 keys yesterday. In order for the keys to de-activate the immobiliser he had to gain access to the EWS via the lighting switch and noticed a sign of corrosion. Chris then offered to donor his Rover's switch for my faulty one so allowing me to continue my journey back to IOW. I also learned that a replacement lighting switch requires a T4 session so it was great that Chris was able to clear my Error message. A big thank you for sorting my keys and light panel Chris, hope your replacement from eBay arrives quickly. It's great to put a face to one of the genii on this site. I did have an episode with a ferry fire and an open sunroof last year so hope that was the reason for the corrosion. In the meantime I have taped the sunroof until I get the chance to check the drainpipe. I just have to talk my wife into a road trip to a meet next year so I can learn even more about these motors.
Thanks Chris
Loyboy is offline   Reply With Quote