Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th November 2012, 22:22   #1
MGmike
Regular poster

MG ZT 190+ SE

Default Rover 75 Connoisseur V6 2.5litre Saloon

I am selling my Rover 75 Connoisseur V6 2.5litre Saloon. It is a '54 facelift model that has done 58,000 miles from new. The car has got ONE YEARS FULL MOT! The car's previous two owners were priests and as such the car was fully serviced and maintained as a "parish" car in Cambridge. The car has a beautiful colour of paint work, in Pearlescent British Racing Green. This cannot be appreciated in the pictures. The paintwork has no rust or dents. The car has a smooth automatic gearbox, ideally suited to a 2.5litre engine. The V6 engine gives a smooth lazy drive, that can have a turn of speed, when required.

The cream leather interior is in faultless condition. The car has a walnut and leather steering wheel with a walnut dashboard. There are four airbags, one for both front passengers and one in each front seat, for side impacts. The car has left and right climate control air conditioning. There are front and rear fog lights and heated screens. The cream carpets are in excellent condition throughout. Both the front sunvisors have illuminated mirrors. The leather seats are heated and electric with three memory settings. I have owned four Rover 75's and the quality of the leather seats is always a pleasure. The rear seats have a leather armrest, that has a useful cubby hole inside. The seats can folded forward to increase the size of the boot. The top-of-the-range 180W Harmon Kardon Stereo system is based in the boot. The 6 CD multichanger can be seen on the right of the boot on a shelf and the amplifier system can be seen inside the boot at the top. See the pictures. The Harmon Kardon system has eight speakers inside the cabin. These are all adjustable from the centre console mounted stereo or by the steering wheel controls. The stereo also flaps forward to reveal a cassette player slot.

The car comes with 17 inch Star Spoke alloy wheels. These alloys are the easiest to clean in the Rover range, taking only five minutes a wheel to clean by hand. All the tyres are fully legal and the car has an unused wheel with a brand new tyre as a spare.

There is ample leg room in the back for passengers. These cars were designed for executive travel and were used for Government officials. There is face level and foot level heating. There are three proper seat belts for the back seat passengers. Not the unsatisfactory lap belt in the middle.

I have the Log Book, the Service Manual and the User's Manual and all the Service History. I also have two Remote Key Fobs.

I will be listing the car on eBay next week, but I wanted to give Club members a chance to view the car first. I offer the car at £1800 to members. This is priced to sell. I could have asked for £2000ono, but I thought it was better to go straight to the price I want. Members are welcome to view the car without obligation and conduct any test.

The car was Registered in 30th Nov 2004.

MOT HISTORY

23rd Jan 2008 - 28,126 miles

20th Jan 2009 - 37,468 miles

19th Jan 2010 - 45,762 miles

19th Jan 2011 - 49,728 miles

16th Jan 2012 - 54,458 miles

13th Nov 2012 - 58,234 miles

SERVICE HISTORY

27th Jan 2006 - 08,878 miles

28th Feb 2007 - 19,161 miles

07th Aug 2008 - 31,532 miles

18th Jan 2010 - 45,746 miles

19th Jan 2011 - 49,728 miles

Last edited by MGmike; 10th December 2012 at 22:07..
MGmike is offline   Reply With Quote