Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th November 2015, 19:13   #21
stevenkeyte
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.5 auto saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanbursta View Post
It's good to know you have been in touch with them, but what was the outcome? is there a special price if a lot of us get together and make a large order, if they have 80 I guess that as a group we would be buying nearly all of them. Failing that do we just ring and pay for one?
Well my purpose of phoning Alan was to ascertain how many of the undertrays Hampsons still held in stock, I never broached the subject of a 'bulk buy'. I know that Hampsons continue to sell the remaining stock of undertrays on Ebay, so the available numbers are diminishing, albeit slowly.
If you just want one tray, give them a ring, their price is a lot less than you'll pay Xpart or Rimmers for the same part and the trays Hampsons supply have the six fixings fitted to the tray, they also come with the clip half of the fixing on the four holes which pick-up the row of securing holes in the bumper, you'll need to source the 'screw' half of the bumper fixing,
Steve
stevenkeyte is offline   Reply With Quote