Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > V8 Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 10th April 2007, 13:30   #11
Keith
This is my second home

ZT400

Only one (arguably) down side with the V8 Tourer or at least the two I test drove, they felt a little bit looser at the back due I assume to the extra weight behind the axle than the saloon but seeing as I tend to use mine for fun only and wouldn't even think of driving it on ice that is not such a big problem.

Last edited by Keith; 10th April 2007 at 13:38..
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2007, 17:10   #12
Stu C
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Best stick with the slow and steady Diesel Stuart - much safer for an oldie like you
Mike! Well, as you know bud, i've had derv for the last 4 years now for the economy of uni etc... and now ill be driving a 13 litre derv every day, so somthing for a huge grin will be a great suprise to me!

Thank you everyone for the information, it's really appreciated. Reading about the information put up, it is a matter of having the time and patients to fix any what is essentially "niggly" problems..

Or pay someone on here to come do them for me heh..

My mum asked me the other day when i was looking at some tourers and saloons, "oh you dont want an estate do you?" i was like hell i dont care, there both beautiful, and the estate would be awesome when i go abroad in it!

All being well, come the end of May, after ive had couple pay packets gone in, ill be getting one. Be good timing for Germany in July too!
Stu C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2007, 17:26   #13
pmessling
Posted a thing or two

TVR

as a youngster aswell, 24, i was 23 when i got my 260 and would recommend one, it always gets looks at shows and suprises people because they don't know what is lurking under the bonnet and has a massive grin factor when ever i drive it.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...ner468x60b.gif
pmessling is offline   Reply With Quote