Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 11th June 2023, 08:39   #11
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Steve, he said he originally came from Romania, and is living in Birmingham...Pipe Hayes, other side of Erdington. He has a 53 blue automatic diesel. It has done 255,000 miles. He has got a Toaf system and showed us how he could get the headlights flashing like a police car, but not on the road as he said. He seems a knowledgeable chap and works at Solihull for Land Rover?. He appears to travel round Europe in the car industry. We only had about half an hour with him. He said he would try and come today (Sunday) if he could find the time. Hope he does.
Old 11th June 2023, 20:57   #12
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
Steve, he said he originally came from Romania, and is living in Birmingham...Pipe Hayes, other side of Erdington. He has a 53 blue automatic diesel. It has done 255,000 miles. He has got a Toaf system and showed us how he could get the headlights flashing like a police car, but not on the road as he said. He seems a knowledgeable chap and works at Solihull for Land Rover?. He appears to travel round Europe in the car industry. We only had about half an hour with him. He said he would try and come today (Sunday) if he could find the time. Hope he does.
HI Dave.
Joolyen (Julian)came back today had a good chat with him, he was introduced to others there he seems quite knowledgeable about our cars, he has Tofa with him but it would not detect if his fan speeds, so it was hooked up to the virtual T4, we knew his low speed was not working by using the demist test, the T4 showed medium was not working either only the high speed.

He also need to get a lock sorted out but will not be back until the September meet has he is working back home for a couple of months.

Today was a relaxing but still very hot day, Lyndon sorted out the gap in his bumper to bonnet gap to the best we could get it, Martin(Brunty) had a gold resistor fitted, but the compressor is squealing a little so that need to be looked at by his local mechanic.

Rest of the day was chat and banter, i do hope a few more owners and members help to keep these meets going see you in July meet.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2023, 22:41   #13
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Hi Steve. I did not think we had a meet in July? Obviously we do according to your post. Happy with that certainly. Do you know if Devilish is still repairing the door actuators? My rear drivers side needs one of the motors in it. Can not open on the fob or inside button.
Old 11th June 2023, 23:41   #14
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
Hi Steve. I did not think we had a meet in July? Obviously we do according to your post. Happy with that certainly. Do you know if Devilish is still repairing the door actuators? My rear drivers side needs one of the motors in it. Can not open on the fob or inside button.
Hi Dave.
yes there is a July meet 8th/9th link below for the meets this year, i think he is doing them but he is very busy at home catching up with jobs around and in the home, which need doing keeps him in the good books

https://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/meets_2014.html

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote