Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th June 2019, 12:20   #1
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Default Xtrons

No-one should EVER buy one of these.

Nothing but absolute garbage. Avoid at all costs.

1) Slow
2) Hangs
3) Locks up randomly requiring hard reset.
4) Wifi just drops making it totally useless for downloading maps, ive spent DAYS even trying to download from a laptop IN THE CAR RIGHT NEXT TO IT.
5) when Nav is running unit is so slow volume commands take up to 30 secs to take effect.
6) When volume takes 30secs to work, sometimes it turns it up instead of down meaning I have had to physically pull over and get out until it has recovered.
7) units iant acutually the same dimensions as the BMW original, and if you want it flush like OE you have to modify.
8) Each time I get in the car I have to scan/search for radio stations, it never saves, NEVER.
9) It actually lies to your face, when the Wifi has dropped, it still has the connected icon in the top, pretending all is well, but when tracing things on the laptop, there are no packets from the c-rappy xtrons. So the wifi stack is crashing, its pathetic.
Right now if I had an alternative, I would rip this P.O.S out and smash it to bits with a hammer, its disgusting chinese filth. These pieces of garbage have more bugs than a Bangkok massage parlour.

Last edited by T16; 7th June 2019 at 12:42..
T16 is offline   Reply With Quote