Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th June 2019, 10:17   #8
Simondi
Regional Secretary

MGTF, MG ZS EV Exclusive

Thanked 3,563 Times in 1,857 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
And I’m not surprised at the height of the pedestal you place your backside on when you show your prejudice in the judgement of others. One day things will slip and you will need the help of a good (moral) Proctologist.

The issue is the Left/Greens run around like frightened chickens yelling at everyone that the sky is falling and “something must be done”

The result of such knee jerk reactions is our urban streets polluted with horrendous levels of diesel particulates and NOX’s, our “recycled” plastic being washed out to sea via a third party country so the Lefty Greens fool themselves by their righteous actions - and as a third example - the deforestation of huge areas to grow palm oil so we can run our cars on bio-fuel.

Again this may give the Lefty Greenies a nice warm glow that “something is being done” but I very much doubt that the Orangutan populations of the world who continue to lose their unique habitats think this “something” is the right thing.
My goodness, someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning
I'm not on any pedestal that I'm aware of but thanks for your concern over my future needs for a good ( moral) proctologist. If the need arises I will ask for your assistance as I assume you have had experience.

As it happens I agree that there had been far too much knee jerk reactions - a lot of which have been ill advised, short term and in some cases for political objectives.
Simondi is offline   Reply With Quote