Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Humour Corner
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 18th July 2020, 19:59   #1
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts
Default The Bouncer and the Lemon

The bar manager was always talking about physical strength. He boasted that his weekend bouncer was the strongest man for many miles around. He said he was SO certain that he had a standing offer of £1000 to anyone beating the bouncer in a simple trial of strength. The challenge was that the bouncer would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran out into a beer glass, then hand the lemon to the customer. At £10 a go, anyone who could squeeze even one more drop out of the lemon would win the £1000. Over the years many people had tried - truck drivers, weightlifters, rugby players and professional boxers to name just a few. All had failed.

Then one day a geeky little man with heavy black rimmed glasses came into the bar and asked if he could try the challenge. After the laughter had subsided the landlord said that it was only fair that the man be given a chance at the bet and took the man's tenner. The bouncer picked up a lemon and started squeezing. Once he was done he handed the remains to the little man who promptly squeezed out 2 more drops of juice onto the beer glass! Everyone looked on in amazement as the landlord handed over the prize and asked "What do you do for a living that has given you such incredible strength? Are you a construction worker, ship builder, circus performer, Mixed Martial Arts fighter, what?"

"Nothing like that" the man replied, "I work for the Inland Revenue!"

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote