Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 15th December 2021, 19:19   #241
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
If I had the vaccine, I won't protect one other person, just the one and that would be me. We will not vaccinate our way out of this virus, it will kill itself early next year in the UK. A joint effort means what in your eyes? The government lying to us and the people falling for it or the government telling the truth and people listening? There's a vast difference between the two.

So in your limited view, none of us should have accepted the jab and we instead have been prepared to put up with the NHS being overcome, people seriously ill on the streets, plus a high death toll?

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2021, 19:35   #242
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
The basic problem in all this is the manufactured hyperbole from our rulers, desperate to fortify their privileged existence. Heaven knows what we are going to have to pay for their vanity and absolute belief in their own excellence.

That, in addition to protect trade with a certain far eastern soulless prisoner nation who now hold large parts of this country in their grasp through fixed smiles and obsequious patronising bowing. Hence the outright closing down of the infamous Wuhan theory. Oh, has everybody forgotten that? It's politics stupid.

Wraymond, I have just realised that we are very much alike. The difference being that I have accepted and revel in my status as a peasant underdog, whereas you, despite your wisdom, still feel that things should be better.

If you just accept how life is, rather than how it should be, there is a whole world of positivity and happiness to be experienced.

How interesting!
MSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2021, 20:15   #243
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
So in your limited view, none of us should have accepted the jab and we instead have been prepared to put up with the NHS being overcome, people seriously ill on the streets, plus a high death toll?
I don't have a limited view, it's what sets me apart from many because I can reason things out. I've told everyone I meet that if you haven't had the virus you must get the vaccines, as poor as they are. I don't need the vaccines, nor does anyone that has had the virus and recovered, they have all the protection they need. I'll have the same protection next year without the vaccines, you'll be on your sixth jab by this time next year.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2021, 20:19   #244
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
Wraymond, I have just realised that we are very much alike. The difference being that I have accepted and revel in my status as a peasant underdog, whereas you, despite your wisdom, still feel that things should be better.

If you just accept how life is, rather than how it should be, there is a whole world of positivity and happiness to be experienced.

How interesting!
No-one is an underdog, every dog is a dog that is waiting for his day. This is not a Green and peasant land, even if we do drive a Rover...
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2021, 21:16   #245
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post

How interesting!
I confess, I am a prisoner still, after retiring from nearly fifty years in business -all of which was selling in one form or another. Nothing is ever enough, there is always another triumph awaiting and another positive outlook to enjoy. Eternally optimistic and totally without prejudice. Except concerning politicians. Surprise, surprise.
Old 16th December 2021, 15:01   #246
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Quote:
The basic problem in all this is the manufactured hyperbole from our rulers, desperate to fortify their privileged existence. Heaven knows what we are going to have to pay for their vanity and absolute belief in their own excellence.

That, in addition to protect trade with a certain far eastern soulless prisoner nation who now hold large parts of this country in their grasp through fixed smiles and obsequious patronising bowing. Hence the outright closing down of the infamous Wuhan theory. Oh, has everybody forgotten that? It's politics stupid.

Would that no involve a world wide collusion involving all world leaders and all those involved with medical research around the world?

Seems a bit far fetched that they could possibly get away with it for so long..

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

Old 16th December 2021, 17:21   #247
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Seriously Harry? You believe world wide leaders do not collude, deceive or conspire? If I may say, you have always come across as well read, astute and eminently sensible! Certainly not naive. Wow.

Shall I give you an alphabetical list of world leaders whose words are highly suspect and even rubbish? What about a list of our own home grown scientists and health ‘experts’ who are now defrocked as charlatans? And of course, some who just got things wrong due to peer or senior pressure. Of course, I won’t – not on a public platform anyway. Amazing.
Old 16th December 2021, 19:57   #248
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

Quote:
Seriously Harry? You believe world wide leaders do not collude, deceive or conspire? If I may say, you have always come across as well read, astute and eminently sensible! Certainly not naive. Wow.

Shall I give you an alphabetical list of world leaders whose words are highly suspect and even rubbish? What about a list of our own home grown scientists and health ‘experts’ who are now defrocked as charlatans? And of course, some who just got things wrong due to peer or senior pressure. Of course, I won’t – not on a public platform anyway. Amazing.

Of course there is some collusion, but certainly not the world wide collusion as you seem to be suggesting. I am not naive far from, but your attempts to defend your position by claiming such a wide ranging collusion are the stuff of conspiracy theories, rather than that of the real world.

Yes of course world leaders are suspect, they are human and right or wrong we voted them in (some of them) to run their respective countries. Anyone who actually wanted to be a politician, I would be highly suspicious of their motives, but we are where we are, until someone comes up with a better system.

Old 16th December 2021, 20:25   #249
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

Quote:

Of course there is some collusion, but certainly not the world wide collusion as you seem to be suggesting. I am not naive far from, but your attempts to defend your position by claiming such a wide ranging collusion are the stuff of conspiracy theories, rather than that of the real world.

Yes of course world leaders are suspect, they are human and right or wrong we voted them in (some of them) to run their respective countries. Anyone who actually wanted to be a politician, I would be highly suspicious of their motives, but we are where we are, until someone comes up with a better system.

Old 17th December 2021, 10:19   #250
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

The end is nigh surely.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "