Notices

Old 17th December 2021, 16:30   #251
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
Wraymond, I have just realised that we are very much alike. The difference being that I have accepted and revel in my status as a peasant underdog, whereas you, despite your wisdom, still feel that things should be better.

If you just accept how life is, rather than how it should be, there is a whole world of positivity and happiness to be experienced.

How interesting!
Your claim to peasantry is mischievous. And does not fool me.

I remain positively convinced that life is not as it should be for most of us, certainly what we might deserve, and I will keep looking for windmills to attack.
Old 22nd December 2021, 11:47   #252
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I don't have a limited view, it's what sets me apart from many because I can reason things out. I've told everyone I meet that if you haven't had the virus you must get the vaccines, as poor as they are. I don't need the vaccines, nor does anyone that has had the virus and recovered, they have all the protection they need. I'll have the same protection next year without the vaccines, you'll be on your sixth jab by this time next year.

I have just been down the Bowls Club and two of our members have caught Covid for the second time. Both got it about this time last year quite badly and one is only in his 40s.
It is obviously not as infallible as you think and reflects the view of British Society of Immunology
another_clean_sheet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2021, 19:36   #253
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default But.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
I have just been down the Bowls Club and two of our members have caught Covid for the second time. Both got it about this time last year quite badly and one is only in his 40s.
It is obviously not as infallible as you think and reflects the view of British Society of Immunology
I've never said I can't get it again, what you fail to say is how bad they got it this time, no point mentioning how bad they got it last year. I was very ill last year with it, my sister has it right now and her husband has it, he's jabbed and recovering well but my sister isn't jabbed and going through a rough time. The point I keep making is that the vaccines have no point in someone who's had the virus, they will not stop it or weaken it in any way.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2021, 19:44   #254
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
I've never said I can't get it again, what you fail to say is how bad they got it this time, no point mentioning how bad they got it last year. I was very ill last year with it, my sister has it right now and her husband has it, he's jabbed and recovering well but my sister isn't jabbed and going through a rough time. The point I keep making is that the vaccines have no point in someone who's had the virus, they will not stop it or weaken it in any way.
The technical experts have measured that the worse the initial infection then the more anti bodies and T cells you will have produced. As they decay over time the more you start with the better resistance you have over time.
Old 22nd December 2021, 20:08   #255
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Another view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
The technical experts have measured that the worse the initial infection then the more anti bodies and T cells you will have produced. As they decay over time the more you start with the better resistance you have over time.
When this virus first came about, I read a report that said there were four markers in it for HIV infection. I've had the virus of course, but now it's being reported that the Omicron variant might be an offshoot from someone with HIV. I wonder if the initial reports are correct, maybe all of us that have had the virus have a form of HIV and the jabs are Retrovirals to help prevent infection, it might explain the lack of acknowledgement of natural immunity, maybe I'm not immune and actually have HIV, the jabs being a way to treat people without telling them how dire it actually is, who knows? The amount of jabs will tell part of the story, let's see how may jabs and variants of concern they can come up with. I'm just fishing for any direct answer and maybe I'm way off the mark, I have an open mind.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2021, 20:18   #256
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
it might explain the lack of acknowledgement of natural immunity, maybe I'm not immune

Natural immunity is acknowledged. Where the problem is, is the factors that affect it - severity of desease and age being two of them. However some people who have had Covid do not have a detectable long term immune response. Why?
Vaccines being treatment for HIV is just fake news