Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th February 2022, 23:13   #11
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Hi Steve,

Jan & I have been dreading the day would come when close Friends like yourself we have met through this club have reached the sad decision we may all have to inevitably make one day.

We go back along way Steve through this club, I think we first met at one of our early Lakeland Motor Museum meets & have met up at many more since, always been a pleasure mate, always been in awe with the quality & presentation of the cars you attended with.

I don't think Jan & I really thanked you,Ross & your team personally when we had Silvervixen resprayed into the colour she is now, but would like to make it public now if it had not been for you mate, it possibly would never have been done & all the pleasure we have had with her since would never have taken place.

The icing on the cake was when we received the Gryphon award at the 2016 National Club meet at Cadbury World the very same weekend we picked her up from your paintshop, an award which in my opinion should have rightly gone to you mate for as I say again, without you this would never have happened.

So Steve, Jan & I sincerely thank you for this & all you have done for us & above all being such a good Friend & mate through all the time we have known you, sincerely hoping that may be able to continue.

It goes without saying mate,we wish you well for the future in all you do, as others have said please don't be a stranger & hopefully if we can resurrect the Lakeland meets again,we sincerely hope you will be able to attend, you know you are more than welcome.

Btw, Simondi has hinted about the Gretna meet this year, so fingers crossed we may be able to see you there if it goes ahead, so just remains to say Steve, take care of Yourself, all the Best of Wishes from Jan, I & our Family, love & Best Wishes to Ross & your Family.

All the Best.....John,Jan & Family.

Last edited by Bluejon; 26th February 2022 at 23:19.. Reason: Addition;
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote