Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd June 2012, 19:31   #51
andyg2011
This is my second home

no mg/rover ATM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MBO View Post
Thanks Mark and I'll be at the 13th National for sure - see you there for a chat

Think the gent will be still be enjoying driving it I'm sure he'll make himself known when he's stopped grinning
bet hes at his 4th petrol pump thinking omg ill have to get shares in shell

jim buddy am so sorry to see it leave the north west area AM GUTTED for you matey

Please click below for nano website and 2014 dates etc etc
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/i...nocard_sig.jpg

Thanks

Andy
andyg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2012, 20:53   #52
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts
Default Too much knowledge to be lost to the club.

Jimbo i think i speak for everyone that knows you and even those that dont in hoping that you will frequent the forum as you always have in past years , i personally have known you on the forums both here and the other place for nearly six years now , we have met on many occasions and both annmarie and myself have chewed the fat with you and jean .

Your a helpful obliging and straight up guy and i look forward as others do to seeing you around here and at any meet you can attend .

I hope upon hope that your situation changes and you can eventually get back to the marque even if it is,nt in a V8 .

Having lost MARTYN P then MR EDD moving to states the forum can ill afford to lose another gentleman.

Here,s to you JIMBO , promise us you wont drift off .
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2012, 21:21   #53
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYER View Post
Jimbo i think i speak for everyone that knows you and even those that dont in hoping that you will frequent the forum as you always have in past years , i personally have known you on the forums both here and the other place for nearly six years now , we have met on many occasions and both annmarie and myself have chewed the fat with you and jean .

Your a helpful obliging and straight up guy and i look forward as others do to seeing you around here and at any meet you can attend .

I hope upon hope that your situation changes and you can eventually get back to the marque even if it is,nt in a V8 .

Having lost MARTYN P then MR EDD moving to states the forum can ill afford to lose another gentleman.

Well said Mr FLYER

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2012, 21:50   #54
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

George

Thanks for the very kind sentiments, you'll have me blushing .

I've made a great many friends within this and other MGR dedicated forums and I've no intention of drifting off, I may have sold the V8 but I'm not going to loose people who I count amongst my closest friends

I'll still going to subscribe to this great forum and hope to attend as many meets as I can manage. I recently had a very kind offer from Jim (vindaloo) of a lift in his car to the Harewood House meet, similar from James.uk if I want to go to the "Yorkie" meets at Thrybergh, I've put my name down for the 13th National - might have to use Jeans Fiesta to get there , I'll hide it from view though I'll still attend and give my input in local NW events and lastly will continue to make the videos I really enjoy doing.

There's actually too many people too mention that I would miss I just couldn't leave so I'm sorry you're stuck with me.

Thanks feeling a bit humble at the moment.
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2012, 23:24   #55
rotrex
Passed Away

mg zt cdti se 150+. mg ztt 190 lpg. rover 75 cdt club se.

sad day Jim. although I am pleased for you as obviously it had to go. all the best mate in what the future holds {car wise} for you and I hope we will meet again. good luck buddy. tam.
rotrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 00:13   #56
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

All the best for the future Jim and I hope everything works out for you in the end
Gate Keeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 14:46   #57
Frank Incensed
Ex 75 Owner

75 Tourerless

Default Tough One

So sorry you've had to make such a tough decision Jim.
Like many others, I'm really glad you intend staying in touch. At least we haven't lost you, as well as that magnificent car.

355188 of 355194
Frank Incensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 21:32   #58
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Thanks Tam, Phil and Robert for your kind words they are appreciated. Would have replied earlier but I've been a tad busy today sorting out my youngest's laptop.
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 22:53   #59
Ragman
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE

Quote:

Well said that man!
Old 5th June 2012, 05:34   #60
Duotone
This is my second home

Quote:

Totally agree,

See you at the next meet, be it the national or a Yorkie get-together.

Dave T
Duotone is offline   Reply With Quote