Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Factory Fit Highline & Lowline Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th January 2011, 16:01   #1
Chris Broughton
Loves to post

2003 Rover 75 CDTi Tourer Connie SE + Projectors ,Chrome Grille +Hi Line Nav,Walnut Kit,Sunroof.

Default Digi dab sat nav

Sure this has been mentioned before but I am dreading the day they pull the plug on us with Hi Line TV Sat Navs.

My 2003 Connie SE has the Hi Line Unit with TV and sat nav linked to a CD Player thru Harmon Kardon speakers and Amp. Is there an easy upgrade solution that just plugs in to replace the existing kit that will give digital tv DAB radio and Sat NAv. Guess its not as simple as this even at a price but thought Id ask the question. PS would be handy if it connected to the internet as well.

Chris
Chris Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 21:02   #2
apk1

Hyundai Santa Fe but used to be an ignition blue Zt-t

I think analogue was due to be switched off in 2015, but this has now been delayed (due to poor take up of DAB?) indefinitely, so I don't think you need to worry for a while yet, you could always use a Pure highway?
apk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2011, 23:01   #3
Chris Broughton
Loves to post

2003 Rover 75 CDTi Tourer Connie SE + Projectors ,Chrome Grille +Hi Line Nav,Walnut Kit,Sunroof.

The FM through current Hi Line and Harmon Kardon is first ratemam skeptical about the benefits of DAB. The TV is going to be switched off sooner though so looking to see if there is anything that will cover all three IE digital freeview tv sat nav and dab radio as only want to replace it once .The pure highway looks a handy piece of kit but really looking for an integrated unit to go straight into the console.

Thanks for feedback

Chris
Chris Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote