Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 5th April 2021, 18:53   #1
hortonds
Avid contributor

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer Automatic

Default High Mileage Diesel Auto Estate

The time has come to sell my 75. £400, Near Luton.

I have someone insterested who keeps messing me around so I have given him till the end of the week to pay or it goes to the next one.

So ... Anyone interested PM me and I'll add you to the list.

My mother is terminally ill and lives in London, so to stop me having to take out a mortgage to visit her I've had to swap my daily drive for a Prius.

The 75 has done 312,000 miles. Has now got an EML and a ABS light. The ABS is just the nearside front sensor for which I have a replacement. I know that as I took it out, cleaned it, put it back and it lasted for a few days

No clue what the EML is, but the car still runs okay, however it happened when I decided to sell so havent looked into it.

MOT is due at the end of April.

I can sell it for scrap for £300 but would remove the wood steering wheel and cruise control (as I can get £100 for these two parts easily), so I think £400 is an okay price.

a list of the things I've done to it in the last 5 years: Retrofitted Rain Sensor Wipers, ERG Blank, Bluetooth Radio, Cruise Control, Thermostat, High Pressure Fuel Pump, UBP Fuel Pump, Tailgate Strut Mod, New rear parking sensors, Engine Mount, Hydro Mount, Full alloy spare (could do with new tyre, but great for an emergency), Partially blacked out rear windows, recent full exhaust, front and rear brake pipes replaced, Nice LED front lights (you can actually see the road), polished headlights. Springs all round, new sills.

I've now removed the numberplate, so new numberplate is AX04 RRU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20201204_075553.jpg (130.2 KB, 116 views)

Jobs done: Everything you can possibly imagine ... I have the "Triggers Broom" of cars.
hortonds is offline   Reply With Quote