Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th November 2006, 15:07   #1
IanRobertson

Default Good luck with the new site

Well after viewing the site as a guest for the past few days, I thought I had better finally take the plunge and subscribe.

The new site is looking all bright and new, so much so, that I think I may have to put my sunglasses on

As I've said on www.mg-rover.org , there is most definitely room for many sites covering both MG Rover and the Rover 75 and MG ZT. The Rover 75 and MG ZT is such a fantastic car, why just keep the enthusiasm and passion to one site, we need to spread the word And that is why both the 75/ZT Club and MG-Rover.org both have a place in this world. Long may they both prosper.

Its good to see so many familiar faces on both sites, and hope that this will continue.

I hope that there will be no inter-website wrangling, and hope both the 75/ZT Club and MG-Rover.org can continue to work together to ensure that the Rover 75 and MG ZT is given fair press, which I am sure we all know, doesn't always happen.

Anyway, I'm waffling down, so just want to say Good Luck to the Club with their new site - I hope that I am still welcome to post

Ian
Old 8th November 2006, 15:16   #2
Ken
Busy doing nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanRobertson View Post
Well after viewing the site as a guest for the past few days, I thought I had better finally take the plunge and subscribe.

The new site is looking all bright and new, so much so, that I think I may have to put my sunglasses on

As I've said on www.mg-rover.org , there is most definitely room for many sites covering both MG Rover and the Rover 75 and MG ZT. The Rover 75 and MG ZT is such a fantastic car, why just keep the enthusiasm and passion to one site, we need to spread the word And that is why both the 75/ZT Club and MG-Rover.org both have a place in this world. Long may they both prosper.

Its good to see so many familiar faces on both sites, and hope that this will continue.

I hope that there will be no inter-website wrangling, and hope both the 75/ZT Club and MG-Rover.org can continue to work together to ensure that the Rover 75 and MG ZT is given fair press, which I am sure we all know, doesn't always happen.

Anyway, I'm waffling down, so just want to say Good Luck to the Club with their new site - I hope that I am still welcome to post

Ian
Ian

We have had one or two differences in the past but thats in the past and of course you are welcome to post. We are glad you have finally come in from the cold and decided to subscribe as well.

As far as any problems are concerned with us and .org we do not want any website wrangling as you put it. There is room for both of us and long may they both continue.

You are welcome so post away Ian

Regards

Ken
Old 8th November 2006, 15:17   #3
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanRobertson View Post

Ian
Hello Ian

That is a really fine gesture and some good worms there mate. I totally agree with all that as you already know.

You are a most welcome poster here anytime.

Just to add, banter is encouraged here, so feel free to abuse me anytime like

Just don't tell anybody that you are buying a Honda, that'll be our little secret eh

Last edited by GreyGhost; 8th November 2006 at 15:21..
Old 8th November 2006, 15:20   #4
Kandyman
Banned

ROVER 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Limousine 2004

Many thanks for popping on Ian and for the kind words , Hope to see you poping on from time to time.
Old 8th November 2006, 15:24   #5
Kandyman
Banned

Just a though has he coughed up his £3 yet ? if not boot his backside off here

Only joking mate to you
Old 8th November 2006, 15:26   #6
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandyman View Post
Just a though has he coughed up his £3 yet ? if not boot his backside off here

Only joking mate to you
Come on now be nice Kandy.

At least until we've got the cash
Old 8th November 2006, 16:42   #7
JP53
I really should get out more.......

2004 Rover 75 1.8 Connoisseur SE saloon. 'Eliza'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Hello Ian

That is a really fine gesture and some good worms there mate. I totally agree with all that as you already know.

You are a most welcome poster here anytime.

Just to add, banter is encouraged here, so feel free to abuse me anytime like

Just don't tell anybody that you are buying a Honda, that'll be our little secret eh
HONDA??? Can I nominate him to be the first person banned?

Last edited by JP53; 8th November 2006 at 17:13..
Old 8th November 2006, 17:14   #8
JP53
I really should get out more.......

2004 Rover 75 1.8 Connoisseur SE saloon. 'Eliza'

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Phillips View Post
Just thought, don't tell him it was me otherwise I'll get banned from the other site
Old 8th November 2006, 17:16   #9
Kandyman
Banned

Sorry that was not John it was his answering Machine, John is not here right now.
Old 8th November 2006, 17:16   #10
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Phillips View Post
No, sorry John, you are the prime candidate. For posting some of the worst jokes in the history of the internet.
Actually, perhaps you should have a prize for that instead
Closed Thread