Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th July 2008, 21:08   #1
Duzepiwo

MG ZT 190

Default 06 Reg MGZT 190 for sale

I've just opted back into our company car scheme, which means my gorgeous Goodwood Green MGZT 190 now has to go

Engine 2.5V6 petrol, 5 speed manual, climate control, part leather interior and CD multichanger. Such a super engine and a great drive.

She was first registered in March 06 and still has dealer's transferable breakdown warranty cover until March 09. As with all my cars, she's been lovingly cared for and regularly serviced at least every 9-10,000 miles even when it wasn't needed.

Mileage about 34,500 - mostly done on dual carriageway and motorway, newish tyres, recently fully serviced. MoT not due until March 09, but I'm happy to put it in early if it helps.

I'm looking for £5,500 - I'm based in Bedford and would be happy to arrange inspection or test drive.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bdb5_1.jpg (24.9 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg bde0_1.jpg (28.4 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg be05_1.jpg (26.9 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg be50_1.jpg (29.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg becd_1.jpg (31.3 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by Duzepiwo; 25th July 2008 at 21:33..
Old 25th July 2008, 21:20   #2
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

To comply with Club rules you have to state a Price you want not offers, to keep the Vehicle listed on site.
This is to prevent problems for members.
Thanks.
Old 25th July 2008, 21:32   #3
Duzepiwo

MG ZT 190

Ok will do!
Old 26th July 2008, 13:16   #4
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Any chance of some interior shots?
Old 26th July 2008, 14:39   #5
Kandyman
Banned

ROVER 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Limousine 2004

Smashing car,

Good luck with the sale.
Old 26th July 2008, 17:48   #6
Duzepiwo

MG ZT 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
Any chance of some interior shots?

Sure, I'm out of UK at the moment but will be back on Monday. I'll get some taken and posted up. In the meantime this will have to do!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg be91_1.jpg (26.8 KB, 107 views)
Old 28th July 2008, 07:15   #7
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duzepiwo View Post
Sure, I'm out of UK at the moment but will be back on Monday. I'll get some taken and posted up. In the meantime this will have to do!
Thanks. Can you post up a detailed spec too? Ie. Does it have trafficmaster, driver intelligence pack, cruise control, xenons or projector headlights etc?

You have a PM btw...

Last edited by Zeb; 28th July 2008 at 09:21..
Old 28th July 2008, 10:18   #8
ikorodu
Loves to post

Rover 75 Facelift Conn SE Tourer CDTi Manual

Zeb,

Looking at the interior photo posted so far, does not have cruise, DIP, TM.

Rob
Old 28th July 2008, 17:52   #9
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikorodu View Post
Zeb,

Looking at the interior photo posted so far, does not have cruise, DIP, TM.

Rob
Hmmmm, one would expect the wiring to be there for it nevertheless.....
Old 28th July 2008, 23:20   #10
Duzepiwo

MG ZT 190

Sorry, didn't get a chance to take some pictures today, but found another interior view filed away on my computer. It's similar to the one I posted before, but maybe better quality.

The car is pretty standard spec. and doesn't come with any options that I'm aware of. No, it doesn't have trafficmaster, DIP, cruise control, or xenons but it may have projector headlights (I know the replacement bulbs are very expensive and fitting them is a nightmare!).

It does have dual control climate/aircon system, Kenwood 6CD autochanger/Cassette/AM-FM sound system, and electric windows front and rear.

The upholstery is part leather and fabric (monaco?) in charcoal. It's all very clean and well looked-after and most of the time I was the only occupant. I'm a non-smoker, and it's never had anyone else's cigarettes anywhere near it either..!

As far as the car's background is concerned, I bought it new from SMC Slough in March 2006, so it has the '06 plate. I believe it may have been manufactured in late 2004 or early 2005 just prior to MG's demise. It had 7 miles on the clock when I took delivery, but as it was from the Administrator's stock, there was no opportunity to have any options or extras fitted - I bought it "as seen".

I took out an extended warranty which runs until March 2009 and is (I believe) fully transferable. It's taxed until 31/8/08. It had a full set of tyres fitted at the end of last year (Bridgestone, I think..) and they all have good tread depth remaining.

There is no accident damage, and the bodywork is remarkably free of car park and supermarket trolley dinks and scratches.

In the time I have owned it I have had only a couple of problems; my wife managed to break the front passenger door lock linkage, so couldn't open the door from the inside! (now fixed) and it briefly had a problem blowing fuses which was caused by a short-circuit (now also fixed). Other than that, it has been completely reliable and has never let me down.

It has always been serviced by a garage business in Bedford run by the best motor technician I have ever known, who employed ex-Marshall Rover engineers when that business moved away. If anyone has questions about service history, I know he will be only too happy to discuss, as he knows the car well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Interior 2.jpg (72.3 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Duzepiwo; 1st August 2008 at 08:42..
Closed Thread