Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th July 2019, 11:25   #1
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Default Everything I dislike, and yet...

So, hopefully moving house soon, with space to put my ZT up on stands and address the rusty subframes etc, I was browsing eBay, gumtree etc looking to see what was around as a temporary replacement. I stumbled across this, which if you described to me I'd instantly turn it down, but seeing it, I really like it. If only it was for sale in a few months time!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mg/mg-ztt-turbo-/1345315262

So, I don't like tourers, I've never liked any silver car, and I don't generally like painted callipers and hoses etc. But that example just appeals to me!
bikerdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2019, 12:34   #2
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdude666 View Post
So, hopefully moving house soon, with space to put my ZT up on stands and address the rusty subframes etc, I was browsing eBay, gumtree etc looking to see what was around as a temporary replacement. I stumbled across this, which if you described to me I'd instantly turn it down, but seeing it, I really like it. If only it was for sale in a few months time!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mg/mg-ztt-turbo-/1345315262

So, I don't like tourers, I've never liked any silver car, and I don't generally like painted callipers and hoses etc. But that example just appeals to me!
Does look like an enthusiasts car. Not my choice of “bling” but each to his own.

And be warned!! - if you are moving house - the load lugging ability of a Tourer could convert you
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2019, 16:16   #3
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
Does look like an enthusiasts car. Not my choice of “bling” but each to his own.

And be warned!! - if you are moving house - the load lugging ability of a Tourer could convert you
Like I say, not generally mine either, but if all the ZT’s I’ve looked at online, that’s the only 1 I wish I had the money for! The purchase will be after we move (if we manage to move). I’m hoping a ZTT will be too noisy for me, with the things rolling around the boot, drives me insane in my wife’s qashqai, and would make it easier to part with once my ZT was all sorted again.
bikerdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote