Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th December 2011, 11:02   #11
chrislloydie
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 135 CDTI+ Auto Royal Blue with Synergy 2. 75 Tourer cdti club Se Auto, Royal Blue, synergy 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabbs View Post
Arrived this morning Chris, cheers. Did you experiment with the settings or just go with "8". Car is in getting a couple of jobs done so can't fit till later

Thanks again.

Ian.
Hi Ian,

To be honest mate I just went with it on setting 8 straight away. Felt the difference in performance immediately and no black smoke etc. I was happy with the unit but my MAF was completely dead so went with a second hand synergy 2 with Pierburg MAF for less than a new Bosch MAF. Are you ok with fitting it, it's pretty self explanatory.

Old 7th December 2011, 11:41   #12
Shabbs
Loves to post

Rover 75 Contemporary SE, Starlight Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislloydie View Post
Hi Ian,

To be honest mate I just went with it on setting 8 straight away. Felt the difference in performance immediately and no black smoke etc. I was happy with the unit but my MAF was completely dead so went with a second hand synergy 2 with Pierburg MAF for less than a new Bosch MAF. Are you ok with fitting it, it's pretty self explanatory.
Fitting is no prob Chris, I have a MAF compensator & Pierburg fitted so might have to fit inline, inline but looking forward to it. I'll let you know how it feels once fitted.

Cheers buddy.
Member No: 3872
---------------------------------
Closed Thread