Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale > Cars Now Sold
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th September 2023, 08:32   #1
Stephen Harvey

Rover 75 Tourer

Default SOLD: 2003 Rover 75 Connoisseur SE V6 Auto

***** NOW SOLD *****

I'm reluctantly selling my Rover 75 V6 Connoisseur SE.

It is a 2.5 V6 Auto, with 82,600 miles on the clock. MoT runs until June 2024

Finished in Royal Blue with a Sandstone leather and walnut interior, this car was built 13th June 2003. I bought this car twelve years ago and it has been a lovely, reliable and comfortable car to own.

The interior is is excellent condition and looks almost as new, especially the rear. The car has the usual features - heated electric seats (memory on driver's seat), cruise control, rear electric sunblind, plus a sandstone/leather steering wheel.

Some additional info:
  • The cambelts were last changed 17th January 2020, so plenty life in them yet.
  • The cooling fan was replaced in 2021.
  • It also had two new front springs and tyres this year. The rear tyres are due to be changed.
  • The brake pad warning light decided to light up two weeks ago.
  • There is a minor leak around thermostat housing.
  • The screen within the instrument binnacle is pixelating.

A couple of silly quibbles - the drivers side sun visor can come loose when adjusting, and heavy rain will get into the boot, which I believe is the light seals.

Sun roof interior shade screen is a bit clunky when sliding back.

The boot lock has been changed with matching key. One key could do with a new fob as the buttons are worn through.

I believe at some point before I owned it the car had some paintwork done around the offside offside front wing and under the nearside sill. Also, to me the paint on the nearside rear door looks a little flat and could do with a proper polish.

The car is stored at a classic car garage in Chelmsford, Essex to avoid being penalised by ULEZ - viewing will be there.

Asking price £2800 or nearest offer