Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd August 2018, 12:40   #1
NOCTURNAL
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-260SE

Default wATERPROOF GAZEBO REVIEWS SUGGESTIONS

As per title really, I've posted in the events section (AND APPOLOGIES IF YOURE A 260'S MEMBER AND HAVE SEEN IT ALREADY )as I figured you guys that frequent events regularly were the most likely to have experiance of Gazebos etc.

I have a decent shed/workshop that is currently chocker block so full of storage stuff that theres no room for any creation or project work to take place, I'm VERY slow on my feet and cant stand for more than an hour without severe pain and stiffness requiring long rest periods, so im stuck in a catch 22 of not being able to build the storage and bench etc, that would enable me to get the shed/storage area squared away , enabling the maximum storage capacity and then getting a small work area built. So I'm looking for a waterproof Gazeebo or any other solution suggested appreciated that would enable me to have tools and supplies out side the shedfor a period of time whilst i do the work to creat the shelving etc..

please does anyone have any experiance they can offer with the waterproofness (or not) of any of the cheaper offerings from the likes of Lidle and Aldi?? or any other sellers, etc..

Clearly they are cheap and cheerful and expressly meant for sun shade rather than weather protection etc.. but as I need to know that elec tools and some consumables etc.are reasonably protected for a whileas i cant get stuff cleared up quickly if the inclement weather resumes..

so all experiances welcome also has anyone waterproofed with a spray or other method, one of the cheaper Gazebo's?? I'm only after a 2.5m x3m or there abouts and some sides availability woyuld be advantageous too
REALLY LOOKING FOR ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIANCES though if youve seen a bargain i guess that helps too
Discuss
Cheers Nick
NOCTURNAL is offline   Reply With Quote