Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th March 2017, 17:47   #11
X10Rich
Loves to post

MG ZT+ 190

I'm sorry, but I really don't believe that Front Windscreens are getting scarce for the 75/ZT - the rest of the glass, yes, but not the fronts. There are still far too many on the road.

I got a new windscreen, in the correct tinting of my choice for my SD1 (which there are only a few hundred off left) and it was straight forward to get, might take a couple of weeks for Pilkington Classics to make one, but they did, brand new
X10Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2017, 19:11   #12
Typhoon190
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190 Monogram Typhoon

Checked my insurance today. £80 excess paid, and Auto windscreens coming out next Monday to replace it. Hopefully all goes well. Thanks all.
Typhoon190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2017, 00:07   #13
Bertiebumblebee

MG ZT

Default Must be catching

Been out in stingray (pet name for the ZT) tonight -- damned windscreen has a crack from the bottom in the middle can't understand how it has happened. -- time to check how much my insurance policy excess is . I presume it's a like for like swap, auto dimming mirror, rain sensing wipers, same tint etc. Does anyone know if I need to check anything before or after fitting. Hopefully it is all straightforward. DON'T WANT ANOTHER HORROR STORY LIKE WHEN THEY CHANGED THE FRONT SIDE WINDOW ON MY WORK TRANSIT. FIRST ATTEMPT HE SMASHED THE NEW GLASS, AND THEN HE ACTUALLY TOOK A HACKSAW OUT AND MADE A CUT IN THE CORNER OF THE WINDOW FRAME /BODYWORK, (unable to find a cowboy emoticon). IF THAT PARTICULAR CHAPPIE TURNS UP lets just say he will be on his way with the job not done. Keep us informed if there are any problems - cheers Martin
Bertiebumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote