Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 15th June 2017, 11:56   #1
chas_1
Regular poster

ROVER 75 SALOON

Default Amp and Speaker Wiring

Good afternoon,I replaced my head unit for a Kenwood some time ago all wired in with adaptors no wire cutting which was nice (no scotch blocks) I have also wired in an active sub of the Vibe variety.Now its time to upgrade the front components and the rear fit some coaxials.I have decided to go the JBL route with speakers with a 4 channel amp (not decided yet)I need to know the following:i know i will have to disconnect the ISO speaker connector from the adaptor(i wont be using any sound from the head unit amp) but can i then wire in 8 wires(front and back + and - from the amps speaker outputs to the cars ISO speaker connector ensuring existing speaker cables can be used. I'm planning on placing the amp behind the aircon controls(easy to wire up) and use high quality phono leads from head unit to amp.If anyone can help me with amp to speaker ISO issue or any feedback on my plans please let me know.

Cheers

Chas
chas_1 is offline   Reply With Quote