Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The Chinese Cars - MG7 and Roewe 750 > NAC & SAIC
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31st December 2021, 10:39   #22
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMoppet View Post
I've been looking through this thread to see what I'm missing. Then I looked up the price. £30000+ and only does just over 100 miles? I could get 10 immaculate R75s for that. And probably do some of the repairs myself - or trot down the road to someone I know who can. These EVs will cost a fortune to clock into a garage.

Sorry chaps, but I'm sticking to what I know.
The ones that drop to around 120 mile range in the winter are the old model with smaller battery, as far as I know, it's no longer available new, so only 2nd hand are for sale, which start around £21,000 for the top spec.

The £30,000+ are the new long range models, which are supposed to be capable of something like 260 miles, but obviously less in winter. Even then, there are companies out there doing deals, I've seen them advertised for just under £30,000 for the top model, with the base model somewhere around £26,000.

I had been planning on getting the HS PHEV to replace the ZT, but for me the performance while towing wasn't acceptable, from various user reviews it only had a range of about 130 miles while towing, which would mean at least 2 stops, but more likely 3, for our journeys for holidays, which I don't want.
bikerdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote