Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th March 2022, 17:28   #21
Bazzateer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
This is a theoretical concept and a viewpoint often used, unsuccessfully, by bullies. Their position being that they didn't mean to have the effect that their actions did have on the recipient. The effect on the recipient is very important.

A parallel statement to yours would be 'offence is given out universally and regularly but affects individually'

Old 30th March 2022, 17:39   #22
BillyMG
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 2.5 V6 Auto Tourer (Elizabeth) / MG ZT CDTI (Farage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
This is a sponsored shirt by a car maker in Russia, it does seem to have a connection.
I'm totally offended
Old 30th March 2022, 22:51   #23
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simondi View Post
I thought it was Russia who invaded a peaceful country and has been indiscriminately bombing and killing civilians. I honestly didn't realise it was the United Nations or World Health Organisation - can't understand why that's not been reported.......unless it really is Russia and not the UN or WHO

The war has been instigated to cover up the vaccine adverse reactions list.....Phizer this week had to release advert reactions list by the law courts in the USA supreme court after they tried to delay it for 75 years and were declined..... 1275 adverse reactions and aids deaths from immune issues have started from them just like the censored scientists said they would but the MSM blocked them off all main stream news outlets , so the Cartel who pull all the strings also known as the deep state.. need a diversionary issue and that is Russia/Ukraine war.... yes there are innocent people losing their lives on both sides... but that matters not to them. There is also the added bonus of the wheat issues production which Ukraine has 30% of world production and now thats gone off the table literally .... then you have Russian oil second largest oil producer now taken off the forecourts... all by design to create short fall and crash the global food markets... and then the financial markets.

"They" are a team of international lawyers who now at the Hague law courts taking the Davos cartel , WHO/UN/WEF to court for world wide genocide from these vaccine but you will not here about it on TV or the news papers.... so when i say two heads of the same coin they literally are. THESE lawyers are the real heroes for the people of the planet NOT Ukraine puppet show.* and world wide governments now talking to the WHO for a world wide treaty for all governments to do exactly what they WHO say in the next pandemic sorry plandemic..... to unelected authorities... yes this is happening this year August 2022.....Davos want this to govern the world -wide under constant emergencies issues... Marlberg pandemic coming next...... that's in the plan.

I have posted this link below talking to the German lawyers talking to a USA lawyers a part of a international lawyers taking the world wide governments to court and for murder . They reckon the vaccines will create VAIDS which is aids in the vaccines and the issues are already starting. As i have mentioned before its all the great reset plan for 2030.... so the term two sides of the same coin Russia/Ukraine are on the same side.... the Davos cartel.... not the people of the world... here's the link if you would like to watch it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRCyqTAEY05o/

Last edited by Olde faithful; 30th March 2022 at 22:58..
Old 31st March 2022, 05:56   #24
coab
This is my second home

2007 57 GOLF GTi EDITION 30 DSG

Thanked 1,452 Times in 852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
The war has been instigated to cover up the vaccine adverse reactions list.....Phizer this week had to release advert reactions list by the law courts in the USA supreme court after they tried to delay it for 75 years and were declined..... 1275 adverse reactions and aids deaths from immune issues have started from them just like the censored scientists said they would but the MSM blocked them off all main stream news outlets , so the Cartel who pull all the strings also known as the deep state.. need a diversionary issue and that is Russia/Ukraine war.... yes there are innocent people losing their lives on both sides... but that matters not to them. There is also the added bonus of the wheat issues production which Ukraine has 30% of world production and now thats gone off the table literally .... then you have Russian oil second largest oil producer now taken off the forecourts... all by design to create short fall and crash the global food markets... and then the financial markets.

"They" are a team of international lawyers who now at the Hague law courts taking the Davos cartel , WHO/UN/WEF to court for world wide genocide from these vaccine but you will not here about it on TV or the news papers.... so when i say two heads of the same coin they literally are. THESE lawyers are the real heroes for the people of the planet NOT Ukraine puppet show.* and world wide governments now talking to the WHO for a world wide treaty for all governments to do exactly what they WHO say in the next pandemic sorry plandemic..... to unelected authorities... yes this is happening this year August 2022.....Davos want this to govern the world -wide under constant emergencies issues... Marlberg pandemic coming next...... that's in the plan.

I have posted this link below talking to the German lawyers talking to a USA lawyers a part of a international lawyers taking the world wide governments to court and for murder . They reckon the vaccines will create VAIDS which is aids in the vaccines and the issues are already starting. As i have mentioned before its all the great reset plan for 2030.... so the term two sides of the same coin Russia/Ukraine are on the same side.... the Davos cartel.... not the people of the world... here's the link if you would like to watch it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oRCyqTAEY05o/
Im more offended by this post!
Is the world flat?
Old 31st March 2022, 09:47   #25
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by coab View Post
Im more offended by this post!
Is the world flat?

Its happening.......whether we chose to believe or not. economic crash by the end of 2022 or start of 2023 and marlberg virus will be here in the autumn if not before and back into lock downs. Some MPs in different nations are now waking up.......see the Australian MP clip in Australia's parliament house, the DAVOS CARTEL is real and the WHO/WEF/UN are involved with MANY MPS and central governments are working directly to the world economic forum plan total world control under the WHO under the treaty of pandemic and emergencies, being looked at in August 2022 for implementation 2024.....then there's no getting out of it under permanent emergencies.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lZUoH5256Ioz/

&

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TA74SFJCligk/

Last edited by Olde faithful; 31st March 2022 at 09:52..
Old 31st March 2022, 10:18   #26
Martin Butler
Loves to post

Rover 75 saloon

I came here to get away from Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist's It seems they have followed me , help!! Sorry but i don't buy this secret elite global domination rubbish, but saying that When i had my top up booster, i did get the direct feed from Bill Gates, I was reading a very boring article about railway liveries at the time, I don't think Bill has been quite the same since .
Old 31st March 2022, 10:26   #27
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Butler View Post
I came here to get away from Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist's It seems they have followed me , help!! Sorry but i don't buy this secret elite global domination rubbish, but saying that When i had my top up booster, i did get the direct feed from Bill Gates, I was reading a very boring article about railway liveries at the time, I don't think Bill has been quite the same since .

Have you not been abducted by aliens and had invasive experiments performed?
Old 31st March 2022, 10:41   #28
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Butler View Post
HI Mart these are NOT theories........however i fully understand people opinions too, which is ok..... wait for sept 2022 food shortages and economic issues by this winter 2022...

however i will say this Do you consider Einstein mad?? because he said the following

" doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the sign of insanity"

and yet the world governments in lockstep keep locking down for two years and now the same countries with the highest CV rates are the most vaccinated and the most rigorous in lockdowns and it keeps returning... is that not madness.... which then places more countries into super debt and shortages of critical infrastructure?

here is a information site on the coming world wide famine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hho_3xPKNQ4/

Last edited by Olde faithful; 31st March 2022 at 10:44..
Old 31st March 2022, 10:48   #29
vitesse
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon

Must be time to move this to the social forum ...
Old 31st March 2022, 11:47   #30
Twisterboy
Loves to post

75 Connoisseur SE in BRG

Offline for a few days and come back on to miss something....

2004 Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

51 of 118 Rover 75s to come off the production line on 21st July 2004

71 of only 235 British Racing Green diesel face lift Connoisseur SE saloons with Sandstone Beige Interiors produced worldwide

Mileage April 2022: 120225 or 2914 in my custody
Closed Thread