Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th April 2022, 20:09   #41
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Idiots. My son works at Kingsbury oil terminal, and he said he had been told that they arrived in a transit van. Talk about hypocrites. They are really under any other name anarchist’s. They managed to beat them with some other ‘logistics ‘.
Old 17th April 2022, 20:59   #42
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

I suppose they go on cycle holidays and grow all there own food? How do these people think the stuff gets to Supermarkets and when they are sitting on the aircraft on there way to Benidorm or where ever they decide to Holiday they are in the blissfull belief that is OK? I wonder how these protesters get to work?

The Wifes Daugter is a Vegan, she is a right pain to feed and cater for, she wares leather shoes and had a leather handbag but is a strict vegan, when she was last up we had some Triple Chocolate Fudge cake in the house, she happily tucked into a wedge, apparently that does not count.
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2022, 21:12   #43
Retap
Loves to post

MG ZT-T CDTi

I noted last week that the last garages in south lincs where out of diesel and moving into cambs it got worse, I heard about this before venturing down that far so was fully tanked before leaving to avoid any hassle.

Then passing thru North Lincolnshire a road has been closed for a few weeks forcing a detour but i took that road to see what it was and found myself parked up outside a big fuel terminal reading the injunction notices posted outside of it. Thats when security came out and asked if I was a protestor as they where expecting em but i said no way obv being a diesel head so security bloke said ok am just nipping to coop down the closed road, you can use it no probs in evening when they not working.

Pretty sure Professor Bellamy is turning in his grave at the constant reminder man made climate change is false.

Renew auxiliary drive belt # Replace driver door lock actuator # Refurbish wheels
Retap is offline   Reply With Quote