Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 1st March 2011, 21:47   #1
Jake
Banned

2004 75 Contemporary SE Tourer, 2005 (55) Pearl Black Conn. SE Tourer.

Default An Introduction from the Midlands RS.

EDIT: Jake is no longer the Regional Secretary for The East Midlands, or a member of the Owners Club.

Should anyone wish to be considered for the role, please contact moderator Simondi.

So as to make it easier at meets and so you’ve a little more information about me, I thought I’d follow Colin NI’s example and write a small profile.

My full name is Jake Wilson and I’ve been involved with the club since 2009. I spend most of my time between Lincolnshire (where I live) Germany and Swansea University where I study Modern Languages. Prior to attending University, I worked with a senior management team in one of the first Federation of Academies in the country. I also have work experience working in the Private Client Industry, looking after Clients with a minimum net worth of £5million and also their providers.

I’ve been brought up with cars since day one; my mum joined the motor trade when she was 17 and would stay in the trade for the following 30yrs, my father since he was 21 having had his own business restoring Triumph Stags and Rover SD1’s as well as having owned a plethora of Rovers including P6 3500s’s and an 820 Sport Vitesse Lux. (His current project is an early 90’s M-Power BMW.)

The theme of British cars obviously passed to me as at the age of 18, I bought a 1992 Jaguarsport XJR. I purchased my ZT in 2009, a 54 Plate ZT-T CDTi in Royal Blue. The car offered standard ZT-T + specification, with the addition of the X-Power suspension pack. To this day, that car is the best handling car I have driven!

My current car is an 04 plate Contemporary SE Tourer. Not only is the car a real looker, but also features most extras available as part of the Contemporary specification! To date, I have retrofitted Highline Navigation to the car, whilst fitting improved BMW units.

In the Autumn of 2011 we rescued a late 55 registerd Connoisseur SE Tourer. This has required an engine out overhaul and replacement automatic transmission.

I’m always here to help members out when and where I can, and not just from my region. I like being inundated with people wanting to organise meets and events – to me, it is one of the most fun aspects of the club!

Last edited by Reebs; 27th July 2012 at 12:21.. Reason: Unstuck thread and updated
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2011, 11:00   #2
Anthony & Maricel
This is my second home

Rover 75 Connoisseur 1.8L pre production S573 AOX Vin 001493 Feb 1999

Sounds like a good idea, I live in Braunstone Town so a Bruntingthorpe meet would be excellent

Last edited by Reebs; 27th March 2011 at 11:12.. Reason: Removed the quote of post #1 to ease loading time
Anthony & Maricel is offline   Reply With Quote