Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Zed The Ted on Tour
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd March 2008, 14:20   #1
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Default Day 2 Fred's little accident.

Uncle Zeb took me and the family to Toto's Italian Restaurant in Skegness for a Mother's Day meal. The food was very good. I shared a side salad and had Pasta el Forno with the baby Zebs. We all had a lovely time but unfortunately due to my and the baby Zebs over-enthusaistic eating methods I ended up with pasta sauce all over my 75/ZT T shirt. Mrs Zeb insisted on putting it in the wash whilst muttering about how in this world there were nice eaters and blokey eaters and that I came into the second category right now. She suggested I needed to spend more time with the ladies to learn some table manners. She also hazarded a guess that I had not had my T shirt washed since my tour started...I blamed the loss of my label...'Please look after this bear' for my lack of ablutions...:lol:

After all that pasta I needed a little rest! Luckily the elderly family cat makes an excellent pillow!

Last edited by Zeb; 2nd March 2008 at 14:27..
Old 2nd March 2008, 14:26   #2
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
Uncle Zeb took me and the family to Toto's Italian Restaurant in Skegness for a Mother's Day meal. The food was very good. I shared a side salad and had Pasta el Forno with the baby Zebs. We all had a lovely time but unfortunately due to my over-enthusaistic eating methods I ended up with pasta sauce all over my 75/ZT T shirt. Mrs Zeb insisted on putting it in the wash whilst muttering about how in this world there were nice eaters and blokey eaters and that I came into the second category right now. She suggested I needed to spend more time with the ladies to learn some table manners. She also hazarded a guess that I had not had my T shirt wash since my tour started...I blamed the loss of my label...'Please look after this bear' for my lack of ablutions...:lol:
You seem to forget fred your T shirt was hand washed and the stickers re attached just before you left us in Leeds. And if I remember correctly you had more than your shirt off in the canaries whilst spending toooooooo much time looking at the ladies.

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
Old 2nd March 2008, 14:27   #3
Jules
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE Twilight and 10 other 75 ZT's :O

Thanked 1,116 Times in 763 Posts

Hope it doesn't shrink in the wash

Newbies do now!!
1. Plenum drains..all 3 or 4 year dependent
2. Cooling fan..All speeds functioning
3. Bonnet cable divider block
Old 2nd March 2008, 14:28   #4
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
You seem to forget fred your T shirt was hand washed and the stickers re attached just before you left us in Leeds. And if I remember correctly you had more than your shirt off in the canaries whilst spending toooooooo much time looking at the ladies.
Oh dear! I had quite forgotten. I shall inform Madame Zeb of that this instant! ( Er, not the bit about the ladies though...)

Last edited by Zeb; 2nd March 2008 at 21:44..
Old 2nd March 2008, 22:23   #5
Timbo.P6
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75 CONNOISSEUR T SE WITH MISSING SATNAV ROVER P6 2000 SC

Have you forgotton that yout t-shirt was handwashed by us before we took you to Spain in September.
If you dont behave yourself in future we wont take you to Ibiza in September
Old 3rd March 2008, 08:33   #6
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

Editorial Note:

In an attempt to humorously link Fred's travels with Paddington's the impression may have been conveyed that Fred had arrived in a dishevelled state. This was absolutely NOT the case. Indeed Fred has clearly had the best of treatment at all stages of his travels. Unfortunately youngsters have a tendency to exaggerate to garner sympathy from wherever it may be found and to remain the centre of attention. Suffice to say, Mrs Zeb is entirely innocent in all this.

Having now fended off Lincolnshire Social Services after Fred's injudicious comments at Toto's that, 'usually they only ever feed me marmalade' and 'these are all the clothes I have'. Zeb will be making increased efforts to ensure that all diary entries are a truthful reflection of Fred's visit.

Apologies to all who may have felt implicated or criticised by young Fred's comments.

The management.

Last edited by Zeb; 3rd March 2008 at 09:04..
Old 3rd March 2008, 11:52   #7
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

You should have seen him when we took him to the salmon farm..........like a child in a sweet shop..

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
Old 3rd March 2008, 12:22   #8
Simon W
This is my second home

Rover 75 2.0 Litre Club Saloon

Fred - tell Mrs. Zeb that T shirts don't need washing until they're so dirty they stand up on their own when you take them off.

The same thing goes for underpants but, being a bear, you wouldn't know about that.
Old 5th March 2008, 20:18   #9
podge
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Tourer CDT CLUB SE Copper Red Mica Dec 01 ....now deceased....replaced by2003 Royal Blue T

Zeb, would Fred like to go to Madeira?, if so how do I get him down here( best to sort that out first before he finds out), mind you its past his bedtime now.
pm me if you like, then he will not be able to see this.P

B.M.Ws loss........OUR GAIN!!!!!!!!
http://knowledgerush.com/wiki_image/...arp.300pix.jpghttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/3...b847e1c5_m.jpg
Closed Thread