Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Zed The Ted on Tour
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 19th March 2020, 20:09   #1
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts
Default Isolation...

Has Zed gone into isolation? I hope the little fellow is doing ok at the moment.
Old 19th March 2020, 20:50   #2
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Message from Zed.

Hello Andy,

Yes I’m in Bear lockdown along with Strawberry and Bertie Banana. The Hooman, Bob, has had to quarantine us in the Flying Banana as it is the safest place for us to be. The hooman has kept us fed and warm. We was diagnosed with the Taliskervirus, a Scottish malt strain of the better known Coronavirus, which affects us Fluffies.

It started back in December when Bob was very unwell, both Strawberry and I done our best looking after him but it ain’t easy looking after a hooman who is 2000 times bigger than us. But the other hooman, Allen, helped out as well. So that we did not catch anything, Bob said it would be best for us to distance ourselves away, hence why we live in the Banana.

Bob did venture out to the Stoneleigh show and he asked if we would like to go, of course we said yes as we had not been out since before Xmas. Grand day was had. And we also went out to the St.Piran festival in Redruth, alas we got to meet a Chinese Bear called Coff In and we think he was ill with the virus. Coff In said he had the Tibetan Flu and it was not contagious.

But we are on the mend and will be able to move on in the next few months. Hope Debz and the dogs are keeping ok, and you Andy are well. Thanks for asking after us. Hope to see you soon. Hope to see Uncle Jeff and get a ride on the boat as soon as. A few bacon baguettes and a pint of ale wouldn’t go amiss.

Well I’ll have to sign off now as Strawberry is tired and it’s time for us to snuggle down under our blankets. I’ll ask Bob to put some photos up of us from the last few months.

Keep well.

Zed & Strawberry

232750. Over 3 months since I drove Banana.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote