Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16th February 2015, 20:44   #41
Jules
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE Twilight and 10 other 75 ZT's :O

Thanked 1,116 Times in 763 Posts

I'm not endorsing that behaviour at all, nor do I know the seller.

All I said was (and it is advice to others as it's too late for you) if you spot a bargain, best pay and collect the same day to avoid what had happened here.

Newbies do now!!
1. Plenum drains..all 3 or 4 year dependent
2. Cooling fan..All speeds functioning
3. Bonnet cable divider block
Old 16th February 2015, 20:46   #42
Kenton
Loves to post

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Perhaps he changed his mind about waiting 2-3 weeks and was too scared to break the news to you, who knows
odd you are not defending the deposit payer and buyer, but ok to **** off a paying member- are you farage in disguise
Old 16th February 2015, 20:49   #43
Kenton
Loves to post

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I'm not endorsing that behaviour at all, nor do I know the seller.

All I said was (and it is advice to others as it's too late for you) if you spot a bargain, best pay and collect the same day to avoid what had happened here.
one day you may need something from me.
my customers are wide and varied,
I WOULD NEVER **** MY CUSTOMERS
Old 16th February 2015, 20:51   #44
Jules
This is my second home

ZT 260 SE Twilight and 10 other 75 ZT's :O

Thanked 1,116 Times in 763 Posts

Shall I make you a cup of tea
It has happened to me years ago so I know exactly how you feel Kenton.
That's why these days if I spot a bargain it gets collected within hours so the seller cannot change his mind

Newbies do now!!
1. Plenum drains..all 3 or 4 year dependent
2. Cooling fan..All speeds functioning
3. Bonnet cable divider block
Old 16th February 2015, 20:54   #45
Cable Tie
Regional Secretary

Orange grove ztt cdti

Thanked 1,381 Times in 818 Posts

Totally behind the buyer here if the seller didnt want to wait 2-3 weeks for full payment then they should never agree to it in the beginning i nearly had a go at this car so glad i didnt or else it would be me in this position so so glad obviously not a man of his word what a shame when it comes to this just take a deep breath kenton and treat them with the content they deserve what goes around comes around
Old 16th February 2015, 21:01   #46
Lacy
Regular poster

None

For christs sake mate, it's only a car! If that's all you've got to worry about in life, you're a very lucky man......

It's his car, he can sell it to who he likes. Just unfortunate you couldn't get there to do the deal....There will be others.....
Old 16th February 2015, 21:10   #47
markm1741
Banned

rover 75 v6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacy View Post
For christs sake mate, it's only a car! If that's all you've got to worry about in life, you're a very lucky man......

It's his car, he can sell it to who he likes. Just unfortunate you couldn't get there to do the deal....There will be others.....
Not true deposit paid when selling though this club site should be binding 99% all bang on, on here about efficks and how up front we all are well this guy proves he's no better than those that sell on rag trader deposit paid is sale done and dusted lets reverse the deal bet he wound really be peed off enough said
Old 16th February 2015, 21:11   #48
ken6760
Gets stuck in

None for now...

Right, let's put this to bed once and for all, Kenton, you messaged me to say you wanted to buy the car for the asking price, I sent you my telephone number to discuss it.
You said you were away for 2-3 weeks and would pay a deposit and pick it up on your return, I stated that, yes I was prepared to do that on receipt of a DECENT deposit which would be returnable if the car wasn't as described.
We spoke the following day and I suggested a £200 deposit, you stated you couldn't afford that due to your expenses for your trip and offered £100, which I wasn't overly happy about but did accept.
The following day I received a payment of £50 into my paypal, half of what we agreed upon, now, sorry but I am not holding a car that there was a lot of interest on for up to 3 weeks for £50....ok I thought, maybe he's paying it in a couple of payments so I gave it a few more days, no explanation from you why the deposit was half of the agreed amount and no reply to my pm.
The fact that you didn't honour the 1st part of our agreement didn't instil me with enough confidence to take the car of the market for up to 3 weeks!!!!!
Old 16th February 2015, 21:21   #49
Kenton
Loves to post

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6760 View Post
right, let's put this to bed once and for all, kenton, you messaged me to say you wanted to buy the car for the asking price, i sent you my telephone number to discuss it.
You said you were away for 2-3 weeks and would pay a deposit and pick it up on your return, i stated that, yes i was prepared to do that on receipt of a decent deposit which would be returnable if the car wasn't as described.
We spoke the following day and i suggested a £200 deposit, you stated you couldn't afford that due to your expenses for your trip and offered £100, which i wasn't overly happy about but did accept.
The following day i received a payment of £50 into my paypal, half of what we agreed upon, now, sorry but i am not holding a car that there was a lot of interest on for up to 3 weeks for £50....ok i thought, maybe he's paying it in a couple of payments so i gave it a few more days, no explanation from you why the deposit was half of the agreed amount and no reply to my pm.
The fact that you didn't honour the 1st part of our agreement didn't instil me with enough confidence to take the car of the market for up to 3 weeks!!!!!
i did not say i was away for 2-3 weeks, but was requseted to travel abroad for two to three weeks

so my call to you my honesty my ethic was not enough

did you call when you sold it -no

did you message - no

did you let me know it was sold or you had a buyer - no

did you tell me you were returning my deposit 7 days later - no

you agreed 2-3 weeks but returned the deposit 7 days later

will you answer my calls now- no

have you barred my number - yes

nuf said
Old 16th February 2015, 21:23   #50
Kenton
Loves to post

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacy View Post
for christs sake mate, it's only a car! If that's all you've got to worry about in life, you're a very lucky man......

It's his car, he can sell it to who he likes. Just unfortunate you couldn't get there to do the deal....there will be others.....
i hope you want something from me one day...then we will see how lucky you are
Closed Thread