Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Photography Corner
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th January 2015, 18:05   #111
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Our two BC's, this last summer. The bigger one is Charlie 9 year old and the big brother of the other one, Shayleigh who is 2 year old. He is a BC / Newfoundland cross. She is all BC and quite tiny for a BC less than half his size. He is as soft as they come, she is trouble from the time she wakes up. Teases me, him, or anyone in range. She starts the arguments, then hides behind him when the fur starts to fly.

Both are absolutely great with kids..

The pair

Charlie

Shayleigh

Both have blue merl socks, she has it on her snout too, but his litter sister was all over blue merl, but very sadly died at just 3 years of age. She was absolutely brilliantly clever. She would watch TV and recognise what she saw, she taught herself to open the cars electric windows, unlatch the house internal doors, she even worked out how to undo the window catches on the caravan windows to get out. These two are not nearly has clever.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2015, 18:53   #112
whitevanman
This is my second home

2001 Connie SE CDT, 2002 2.0Petrol Laguna SportHatch

Charlie looks lovely, has that look of 'yeah, i've seen it all before'..Always the women that are the trouble makers or up to no good

Car: Connie SE CDT Manual, Mods: O-Rings, Silicon intercooler hose, Stainless EGR Bypass, BMW PCV Mod, 160 Upgrade, DD Unit, Projector Headlights, Powerflex Bottom Mount, Remote Clutch reservoir, SS Compensator; Inline Stat To Come: cat gut (when replacing iffy section). Meteors after refurb..
whitevanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2015, 19:40   #113
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitevanman View Post
Charlie looks lovely, has that look of 'yeah, i've seen it all before'..Always the women that are the trouble makers or up to no good
In this case, spot on...

Stocktake got a taste of her looking for trouble earlier, when I he tried to collect his IPK - sorry Dave

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2015, 08:05   #114
ratchet
Posted a thing or two

ZT-T + CTDI

Rhana our aged German Shepherd (12 when the pic was taken, she is sadly no longer with us), and Boris the Borzoi puppy aged 6 months. The "puppy" now weighs 50 kilos and stands 34 inches at the shoulder.

They were like chalk and cheese - Rhana was very intelligent, Boris is as thick as a plank............ but the old girl taught him a few tricks before she left.

ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2015, 08:17   #115
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
Rhana our aged German Shepherd (12 when the pic was taken, she is sadly no longer with us), and Boris the Borzoi puppy aged 6 months. The "puppy" now weighs 50 kilos and stands 34 inches at the shoulder.

They were like chalk and cheese - Rhana was very intelligent, Boris is as thick as a plank............ but the old girl taught him a few tricks before she left.

Lovely photo....
I bet they kept the weekly shopping basket full to brimming
Old 27th January 2015, 09:22   #116
ratchet
Posted a thing or two

ZT-T + CTDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Lovely photo....
I bet they kept the weekly shopping basket full to brimming
The running costs aren't a problem - The Borzoi spends 22 hours a day in his bed watching the world go by, and 2 X 30 minute sessions of absolute mayhem (walks, or chasing anything that moves) a day keeps him happy, so he doesn't burn up a lot of fuel........... it's the servicing costs (aka Vet bills) which make your eyes water
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2015, 09:25   #117
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
The running costs aren't a problem - The Borzoi spends 22 hours a day in his bed watching the world go by, and 2 X 30 minute sessions of absolute mayhem (walks, or chasing anything that moves) a day keeps him happy, so he doesn't burn up a lot of fuel........... it's the servicing costs (aka Vet bills) which make your eyes water
Don't I know it

Ros and I have six cats to run........and I don't mean Jaguars
Old 27th January 2015, 09:27   #118
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
Our two BC's, this last summer. The bigger one is Charlie 9 year old and the big brother of the other one, Shayleigh who is 2 year old. He is a BC / Newfoundland cross. She is all BC and quite tiny for a BC less than half his size. He is as soft as they come, she is trouble from the time she wakes up. Teases me, him, or anyone in range. She starts the arguments, then hides behind him when the fur starts to fly.

Both are absolutely great with kids..

The pair

Charlie

Shayleigh

Both have blue merl socks, she has it on her snout too, but his litter sister was all over blue merl, but very sadly died at just 3 years of age. She was absolutely brilliantly clever. She would watch TV and recognise what she saw, she taught herself to open the cars electric windows, unlatch the house internal doors, she even worked out how to undo the window catches on the caravan windows to get out. These two are not nearly has clever.
Lovely photos Harry,
They look a great pair together
Old 2nd February 2015, 11:20   #119
PaulPJ
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.0 Manual Facelift CDTi Contemporary in Starlight Silver

Default RIP Smokey

We lost our old girl yesterday. She was almost 19 and had many health issues and she couldn't take it any more. She is badly missed by myself, my wife and the 3 remaining cats. RIP Smokey

Member 550
PaulPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2015, 11:26   #120
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPJ View Post
We lost our old girl yesterday. She was almost 19 and had many health issues and she couldn't take it any more. She is badly missed by myself, my wife and the 3 remaining cats. RIP Smokey

Hi Paul,

So sorry to hear your sad news,
She must have lived a lovely life with your family and passed away with all the love that surrounded her.
Our thoughts and wishes are with you and your family.