Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Factory Fit Highline & Lowline Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 19th May 2013, 17:23   #1
berkshirelad
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur SE

Default Hi line system

I have recently bought a Conn SE Tourer with HI-line satnav fitted.

1) Radio and CD changer work fine.
2) Satnav does not show up as an option on the screen - should it do? (see 4)
3) TV picture is 'snow' - which I assume is because it is still an analogue tuner - what DVB rx is recommended?
4) Satnav does not appear to have power in the load area. Is there a fuse, or I am looking at getting a replacement unit?

Thanks in advance for any help
berkshirelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2013, 17:27   #2
andyg2011
This is my second home

no mg/rover ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkshirelad View Post
I have recently bought a Conn SE Tourer with HI-line satnav fitted.

1) Radio and CD changer work fine.
2) Satnav does not show up as an option on the screen - should it do? (see 4)
3) TV picture is 'snow' - which I assume is because it is still an analogue tuner - what DVB rx is recommended?
4) Satnav does not appear to have power in the load area. Is there a fuse, or I am looking at getting a replacement unit?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hello

Try doing a power down first here

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...read.php?t=109

if no luck check the wires to the sat nav drive have not come loose

if you need a sat nav drive let me know i have one i dont need fully working,

Please click below for nano website and 2014 dates etc etc
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/i...nocard_sig.jpg

Thanks

Andy
andyg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2013, 19:26   #3
gibbo64
Regular poster

Zt-t+ Cdti 135

Hi i also have one if these units fit to my zt-t i just bought and i have nothing working at all on it.
Only thing that i can see on is the back light when i turn head lights on, anyone give me some advise on where to start with checks and so on?
Just to confirm i have no radio, no satnav. cd changer makes nosies like its working but get nothing.
New to these cars and it seems to be a mine field of problems with these units so any help with where i should start would be very much appreciated. thanks in advance.

Mark
gibbo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2013, 19:45   #4
andyg2011
This is my second home

no mg/rover ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbo64 View Post
Hi i also have one if these units fit to my zt-t i just bought and i have nothing working at all on it.
Only thing that i can see on is the back light when i turn head lights on, anyone give me some advise on where to start with checks and so on?
Just to confirm i have no radio, no satnav. cd changer makes nosies like its working but get nothing.
New to these cars and it seems to be a mine field of problems with these units so any help with where i should start would be very much appreciated. thanks in advance.

Mark
I would say it's a video modem you need but to be sure try asking the lads if someone near you can help u with putting there modem in your car to check also check the boot for water take out the spare and have a good luck

Thanks

Andy
Old 19th May 2013, 19:51   #5
suffolk boy
This is my second home

fiat panda

Quote:

Mark
you will need the fulll set then.assuming you have checked under the cover in the boot.you should have x2 modules in there.and a nav drive in the bootspace on the right.if you do decide to refit this you must cure any boot leaks b4 putting them back.as this is usually the reason they are removed due to water ingress,
Old 19th May 2013, 20:01   #6
gibbo64
Regular poster

Zt-t+ Cdti 135

Thanks for the advise, yes there is 2 modules in the boot and both look in good condition and all the wiring looks good. Neither are showing signs of water has been on them and the boot is dry. I have noticed that one module has a fan in it but this does not move when the cars power is on!
Please could i ask where the nav drive is in relation to these 2 modules? thanks mark
Old 19th May 2013, 20:05   #7
andyg2011
This is my second home

no mg/rover ATM

Quote:
Thanks for the advise, yes there is 2 modules in the boot and both look in good condition and all the wiring looks good. Neither are showing signs of water has been on them and the boot is dry. I have noticed that one module has a fan in it but this does not move when the cars power is on!
Please could i ask where the nav drive is in relation to these 2 modules? thanks mark
Yes the left hand modem Is the video one that's why you are not getting a pic

I believe the sat nav drive should be to the right as you open the boot under the back left window

Is it there ????

Thanks

Andy
Old 19th May 2013, 20:24   #8
gibbo64
Regular poster

Zt-t+ Cdti 135

Hiya Andy just had another look and yes the sat nav drive is there, it has 2004 disc in it red light is on and all seems to be working.
I have had another look at the 2 modules and like i said before they both look in very good condition, possibly may have been changed as they look nice and clean almost new looking.
Boot and under spare is dry as a bone. ??
Old 19th May 2013, 20:28   #9
andyg2011
This is my second home

no mg/rover ATM

Pm for you

Thanks

Andy