Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd July 2019, 08:10   #1
Yella Fella
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

None at the moment

Thanked 1,094 Times in 666 Posts
Default Yella Fella needs a new home soon

I'm sorry to say that next week Yella Fella will be for sale after 10 years of ownership.

I have a few things to sort first before it can be sold like remove the private reg, change the class of vehicle (currently disabled), fit a new engine mount. I'll not be able to sort everything I want to so it will be sold with a few thing needing doing and this will be mentioned in the ad. I'll be posting it in the members car for sale section soon.

Yella Fella has taken us all over Scotland and down south and has been a real pleasure to own, drive and learn about MG'ing. It's been great attending events and meeting you guys over the years .

I'd love to keep it and restore it to become a "show car" but time, logistics and storage is working against me on that.

I've bought another car and will collect it on Saturday. Its not a MG I'm afraid but I did visit the MG showroom twice with a view to buying a new MG3, MGZS or delivery mileage GS but they just didn't grasp my attention the way the ZT did 10 years ago. So for the first time in 13 years there will be no MG on my driveway as I've gone all German with a Mercedes CLS 250 CDi AMG Sport with only 18,500 miles.

All the best, Yella Fella