Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 22nd April 2018, 22:26   #1
Midas
Regional Secretary

Rover 75 saloon & Rover 200 BRM

Default Mikes Meet 29th April 2018

Sadly Mikes original venue at Stirling corner has closed, so we have moved down the road to the Toby Carvery Aldenham 3 Hartspring Lane, Watford, WD25 8AD, as many of you know Mike started this meet for the 75 & ZT OC and the MGRSE joined to help bolster his meet and there we stayed with mike our good friend and regular attendee of our own meets, we all enjoyed this second meet every month which we felt was good for members in the Hertfordshire end who couldn't always make it to Essex and now we continue it in Mikes memory.

Breakfast is booked at 9.30 for those who want to eat.

Event Disclaimer
Please be aware this is not an official Rover75/MG ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club's liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in anyway.
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2018, 05:17   #2
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas View Post
Sadly Mikes original venue at Stirling corner has closed, so we have moved down the road to the Toby Carvery Aldenham 3 Hartspring Lane, Watford, WD25 8AD, as many of you know Mike started this meet for the 75 & ZT OC and the MGRSE joined to help bolster his meet and there we stayed with mike our good friend and regular attendee of our own meets, we all enjoyed this second meet every month which we felt was good for members in the Hertfordshire end who couldn't always make it to Essex and now we continue it in Mikes memory.

Breakfast is booked at 9.30 for those who want to eat.

Event Disclaimer
Please be aware this is not an official Rover75/MG ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club's liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in anyway.
Thanks for doing that and for the heads up about the change of venue. For those who don’t know, Mike was known in the club as Woof25 and he passed away in December 2016. I knew Mike for 30 years as a friend and former work colleague. Before the meets at Stirling Corner, we used to meet at the “Wagon and Horses” at Radlett (once a site for the National Meet) and also at the “Halfway House” with the MGRSE group
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2018, 22:25   #3
Midas
Regional Secretary

Rover 75 saloon & Rover 200 BRM

Looking forwards to tomorrow and seeing the new venue hope some of can make it, I will be bringing my BRM along as i used my 75 for the last meet
Midas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2018, 04:28   #4
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Have a good meet. Alas I cannot make "Mike's" meet as I'm in Wales via Devon.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote