Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale > Cars Now Sold
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 16th August 2021, 15:41   #1
picky747
Gets stuck in

ROVER

Cool BRG Conny 1.8T manual.****SOLD****

NOW SOLD For sale is my 1.8 turbo connoisseur advertised here as I would like it to go to an enthusiast of these beautiful cars. I have owned it since July 2008 and was originally a demonstrator for Dixons with 2 private owners when i bought it.
The wife and I are moving to Europe permanently in September and we can't take it with us as we are living in a motorhome otherwise I would have kept it as it is one of the best drives I have owned. Please remember this is a 17 year old car so has it's collection of stone chips and supermarket dings, but nothing too drastic.

BRG code HFF
Personal line Deep Sea Green leather seats with embossed front headrests, steering wheel and armrest
52,860 genuine miles MOT until October 2021
4 matching tyres all with good tread fitted at 44k
New multilayer head gasket with strengthened oil ladder and new head bolts supplied by DMGRS fitted in October 2017 and has driven beautifully since.
New back box and both front springs replaced in the last year
Chinese double din head unit ,the very first as discussed here https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=48978
1 and a half keys ( spare needs blade cut and transponder but it does operate the remote central locking to access the vehicle)

I have included a link to an album of photos but I can post more if requested.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vsx9evd4rEna12DT9

Looking for £2900 o.n.o

Car is in Manchester for viewing and test drives welcome with insurance.

[IMG][/IMG]

A few months ago the reverse sensors decided to emit a long tone when selecting reverse and then nothing ,however, they reverted back to normal functioning after a week or two and now today it has decided to repeat the same process ( I think she may be upset at me selling her) but do not have enough time to investigate as i need to do more work on my motorhome. One other point is that it does have the highline display but as others have had it was covered in lines so was removed so a replacement could be fitted ,however, the replacement was u/s so there is now no upper display but it does not affect the driveability of the vehicle as all warnings required for an MOT are present.

Last edited by picky747; 3rd September 2021 at 13:45..
Old 21st August 2021, 16:38   #2
picky747
Gets stuck in

ROVER

Good news is the reverse sensors have rectified themselves and better news is price reduced by £500. Lots of views but no interest in a head turning car that drives beautifully but unfortunately it will be gone off here and off to W.B.A.C next weekend as I am off abroad imminently.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

£2400 ono.
Old 26th August 2021, 09:44   #3
picky747
Gets stuck in

ROVER

REDUCED now to 1500 . Ive seen members lamenting the lack of nice,clean 75's on here but it's had over 400 views and only one enquiry. Its too good to scap but I have no where to store it so may eventually have to go that way.Last few days then its gone off here which is a shame as it's an ideal car for an enthusiast.
Old 30th August 2021, 07:58   #4
picky747
Gets stuck in

ROVER

Departure to France set back a week so last chance to get yourself a beautiful car now reduced to £1100.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 3rd September 2021, 13:57   #5
picky747
Gets stuck in

ROVER

Car is now sold......but to a Jaguar enthusiast for the full asking price it was on facebook market place for after passing an MOT this morning with no advisories. Thanks for all those who offered to save her from all ends of the country. Time to leave here now after 13 years as my ride is now a Mercedes motorhome.Cheers.

[IMG][/IMG]