Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 4th August 2021, 19:28   #21
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

no wonder deaths are going down. the majority of the most vulnerable in society have sadly departed. covid is here to stay. just as all of the previous viruses. mers/aids/ ebola/ sarrs and all the others. if we dont have a cure then you have to live with it. as with all viruses they will mutate and change. hence the flu each year.if the flu or common cold cant be gotten rid of how can these other viruses ? many people die from viruses even though they may be super fit and the picture of health. it all depends on the individuals immune system. once in the body a virus attacks and the battle begins. the outcome every time is the same ... ... you either kill the virus or the virus kills you. we are in it for the long haul.. if your lucky . !!
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2021, 13:49   #22
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

I was told this morning that a good friends father died last week of a Heart attack but because he had Covid a couple of weeks before his death Covid was on the death certificate.

It makes you wonder how many Coffin dodgers who have died through natural causes have had Covid on there death certificates?

I know when the pandemic was at its peak only one signature was needed for a death certificate rather than the normal two if Covid was the cause of death, makes you wonder how many doctors have taken the easy route on the paperwork?
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2021, 21:20   #23
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

the daily death count always seems to annoy me somewhat to its degree of accuracy. why is it only deaths recorded within 31 days ? have you got to die before this figure to be put on the list of covid deaths ? people will say well you have got to have a cut-off point to record.agreed but why so early ? how many have died on day 32 or 33 or 34 ... and so on. this disease can linger for months before death finally arrives. i would like to guess that if the cut-off date was extended to 60 days the true death figures would be doubled . this 31 day figure is only used as a guide and does not reflect the true death figures of this appalling pandemic. .... but it reflects better on paper ...
Old 6th August 2021, 21:32   #24
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP440 View Post
It is but I was told this morning that a good friends father died last week of a Heart attack but because he had Covid a couple of weeks before his death Covid was on the death certificate.

It makes you wonder how many Coffin dodgers who have died through natural causes have had Covid on there death certificates?

I know when the pandemic was at its peak only one signature was needed for a death certificate rather than the normal two if Covid was the cause of death, makes you wonder how many doctors have taken the easy route on the paperwork?
seems we all die of the same cause. heart failure or to summarise your heart stops. its ok saying that the heart attack can in some cases be the cause of death but how much effect was the stress impact on the body such a killer disease would have impacted that persons ability to survive ? it cant be doing any good can it , if covid puts pressure on fit young mens ability to survive this disease or kills them , then it must have contributed heavily to that persons death. physically it was a heart attack but in truth the burden was in effect the result of covid. again sadly taking the most vulnerable.
Old 22nd August 2021, 08:48   #25
mbev51
Banned

Removed

Cases, hospitalisations and deaths are riding across the board.
mbev51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th August 2021, 09:04   #26
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Oh dear. Breaking news, the gloves being removed and an authoritarian state beginning to be revealed. In so-called ‘care homes’ those staff members who have not been vacced will, note will, face the sack if they continue to maintain their revolutionary preferences.

How long will it be before all other coal-face public employees get the same existentialist choice. This in the face of all legal restrictions being lifted. Just who is doing the sacking? The management of the Care companies or the HMGOV hiding in plain sight behind them?
Old 24th August 2021, 09:21   #27
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

working from home is a double edged sword, no commuting time, saving of travel costs but there is no getting out from the 4 walls unless you make the effort, there is the lack of interpersonal skills such as talking and reading people, there is no or less bouncing ideas off people and group natter, no going for a walk together or getting a cup of coffee together. Speaking with someone I used to work with, who has now worked at home for over a year he is was scared/stressed about going back to the office. Home working will work very well for some but not everyone. I've worked from home, at times brilliant, at times stressful as I felt on my own. Perhaps things will or already have improved so there is more on line meeting of team mates.

What about the shops, if office staff are not going to work that could be a lot of their customers missing, the coffee shop on the station platform has been mentioned as one that could be a victim of home working

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2021, 07:40   #28
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

if you prepare for the worst you can start to prepare.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2021, 09:32   #29
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default And Still

Natural antibody protection is still being ignored, in light of this weeks news that the vaccines are fading faster than thought, why is natural protection not being mentioned in the public eye. I'm now doubting the contents of the vaccines because of this, what's so important about the vaccines that everything else is being totally ignored.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2021, 18:12   #30
mbev51
Banned

Removed

The deaths are increasing worryingly, yet our leaders don’t want to talk to us about the worsening situation. No doubt at some point in the future, they’ll be bounced into doing something by their medical advisors.
mbev51 is offline   Reply With Quote