Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th September 2019, 12:43   #1
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Default Had it with these cars

Latest pain in the rear is rear screen finisher on the ZT.

The old one was well gone and looked a disgrace, I eventually got a couple of new ones, but due to one reason or another took a month to get round to fitting it, and had it on the list of jobs before fixing the broken driveshaft....

So, fitted it yesterday, and there are gaps where it doesnt even meet the screen, and at least a 5mm gap between the two halves at the top of the screen.

The quality and shape of these parts is shocking, not fit for purpose. They were of course made in China, and there are pretty much none left now.

So that's it, I'm stuck with a car that I cannot make look decent, with what looks like a rubbish poorly fitting rear window trim, where there are none left and as I understand it no plans to find another supplier.

What an embarrassment.

It feels like for the last 3-4 years my entire life has been focused on sourcing parts, fixing things, replacing things, upgrading things, maintaining things, trying my best to make the car decent, and it was pretty much giving me an anxiety complex I think, and affecting my nerves and state of mind.

I think this was the final straw and it can sit and rot for all I care now.

Last edited by T16; 20th September 2019 at 12:46..
T16 is offline   Reply With Quote