Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 15th August 2020, 12:33   #1
jonno12
Posted a thing or two

rover75 saloon connie

Default rover75 deisel 4 salebargain wth spares!!!

hi folks. due to stroke I need to sell my connie diesel manuaconneseurl silver2004 with the following spares xenonsin vgcbushes u know the nuisance ones wth 18mspannerspare set of forks alloy starter motor, please ring for more info
01217424551 jonno would# likeit to go member £700 xenons in really good con no broken lugs real bargain 4 someone 129.000 miles only 10000milesin last 9 years in my ownership this car is a real bargain wish I could drive it mot till jan 2021 if someone is looking for a 75 diesel this is really worth looking at the spares alone are worth 200 poundsif you prefer please pm me but I can explain better on the phone photo of car in my avatar i can assure you
anyone interested will be happy and get a bargain open to offers please ring or pm me, real bargain. really surprised at no enquires as said if auto I would probably give myself more time but it is what it is i'll see what the future holds forgot to say I had new clutch in 2017 including new dmf at th cost of £800 so that' s a main problem dealt with, lovely car to drive believe me for the money it's the best bargain out there 0121 742 4551 jonno cannot understand no interest in this bargain perhaps people think too good to be true have seen cars dearer than mine and not as good but sold \\????

Last edited by jonno12; 28th September 2020 at 18:30.. Reason: more info absolutelyatounded no interest in this car, perhaps people think it's too good tbe truebut believe me someone i mis
jonno12 is offline   Reply With Quote