Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th August 2020, 12:18   #11
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2003 View Post
The LED light screen which shows speed limit, average speed, range, etc on my 75 is faulty and has lines through it. So it’s hard to read.

For that part alone, it costs over £120. But I could buy the whole NEW binnacle for £24. Would this be okay? the only problem is it would reset my miles. However I’m very close to 100,000, so as soon as I hit that I could change it over and add the miles on to keep the recorded. So for MOTs they’d know just to add 100,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can guarantee the instrument cluster you're looking at New for £24 is a lowline cluster without the IPK screen, so no MPG, trip distance etc. Last time I checked for brand new highline clusters they were over £300 on rimmers. The replacement cluster will need coding to your car too in order to show the correct mileage on the cluster and also to stop the vin mismatch err on the trip distance meter.

I offer a deline repair service which is £25 + £11 return postage in the UK. The deline repair generally works best if you have up to around 10 individual lines. The more lines you have the more likely it is that some lines may reappear some time after the repair, or worst case some lines may not be repairable at all.

The better repair option is the brand new replacement IPK LCD screens I'm currently having manufactured. See here: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=306449
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2020, 12:21   #12
Adam2003
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-sta View Post
Can guarantee the instrument cluster you're looking at New for £24 is a lowline cluster without the IPK screen, so no MPG, trip distance etc. Last time I checked for brand new highline clusters they were over £300 on rimmers. The replacement cluster will need coding to your car too in order to show the correct mileage on the cluster and also to stop the vin mismatch err on the trip distance meter.

I offer a deline repair service which is £25 + £11 return postage in the UK. The deline repair generally works best if you have up to around 10 individual lines. The more lines you have the more likely it is that some lines may reappear some time after the repair, or worst case some lines may not be repairable at all.

The better repair option is the brand new replacement IPK LCD screens I'm currently having manufactured. See here: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=306449

I’ll give you a message Rick. And yes the one I was looking at was without MOG and averages.

Adam2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2020, 13:38   #13
Jamiewelch
Posted a thing or two

Alpina D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2003 View Post
I’ll give you a message Rick. And yes the one I was looking at was without MOG and averages.

If you do end up deciding to get a lowline IPK, I can get that programmed in for you with my T4, I'm about 45 minutes from Nottingham in Cannock.
Jamiewelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2020, 16:34   #14
Adam2003
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiewelch View Post
If you do end up deciding to get a lowline IPK, I can get that programmed in for you with my T4, I'm about 45 minutes from Nottingham in Cannock.

Okay thanks Jamie I’ll let you know

Adam2003 is offline   Reply With Quote