Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 14th February 2021, 09:06   #1
al_dente
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

Question Membership signup

Hi folks,

I sold my Rover 18 months ago and let my membership lapse. However, I'm looking to get back in the fold and am on the lookout for a nice one (a CDT with all the knobs and whistles).

I went to signup for a membership here this morning, but found it incredibly hard to find the link - I probably clicked around half a dozen pages before I found it, including a failed attempt at finding it using the search box. I would suggest that to maximie new members, a 'register as a membership' link should be put in the User CP panel somewhere.

By the way, I'm not an internet numpty, I work on websites most of the working day :-)

Cheers,

Al
al_dente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2021, 10:42   #2
vitesse
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_dente View Post
Hi folks,

I sold my Rover 18 months ago and let my membership lapse. However, I'm looking to get back in the fold and am on the lookout for a nice one (a CDT with all the knobs and whistles).

I went to signup for a membership here this morning, but found it incredibly hard to find the link - I probably clicked around half a dozen pages before I found it, including a failed attempt at finding it using the search box. I would suggest that to maximie new members, a 'register as a membership' link should be put in the User CP panel somewhere.

By the way, I'm not an internet numpty, I work on websites most of the working day :-)

Cheers,

Al

Top of the page, far right hand side - a blue "subscribe" button

Regards
vitesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2021, 10:46   #3
al_dente
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

I know. I found it in the end. Just saying it's not where you expect it.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk
al_dente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2021, 12:59   #4
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Subscription link is also available via your user control panel...

Jim
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2021, 13:05   #5
Yorkshire GOC
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 connoisseur se v6 auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_dente View Post
Hi folks,

Cheers,

Al
Welcome back

The Silver Machine was the 13th of 160 Rover 75's to come off the production line that day and is the 100th of 527 Starlight Silver Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto saloons listed in the build records produced world wide.
Yorkshire GOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2021, 13:27   #6
Xavier
Avid contributor

MG ZT 260 SE

Thank you Jimbo a great reminder and just renewed my subscription so thanks for the extra nudge.

al_dente funnily enough the thread I just read before yours was about someone selling their Rover so always worth keeping an eye out.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2021, 13:43   #7
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Depending on which browser you use some forum functions may or may not be visible. I.e., the browser I'm using atm displays only the green Donate caption and not the blue Subscribe one. While the option to subscribe is present in a user's CP it only offers Paypal, be it direct via a Paypal account or be it indirect via Paypal as an intermediary. Some don't do Paypal and for security reasons might not also be willing to provide the personal info which the intermediary route demands. I'm one of them, lol.

I'm willing to subscribe again just not via the options on offer atm.
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote