Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th February 2016, 13:06   #21
MangoMan
This is my second home

Looking....

Thanked 1,111 Times in 868 Posts

As Jon in #8

Door cards

Clip-cup retainer EKM100090
Clip-cup retainer EKM100100
Clip-retaining EKM100270 The all important fir tree clip

Sill kick plates

Clip-retaining EKM100270 Same as above

EKM100270 being the most common I would say.

And just to add the Original type Undertray Cover Clips complete.

Washer: KZM100030
Retainer: KZM000040
Fastener: KZM000050

I know there are other but I'm sure people would prefer the proper ones at a fair price...

Thanks.

Last edited by MangoMan; 18th February 2016 at 13:14..
MangoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2016, 16:13   #22
Rickshaw
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer, 2 X75 Saloon , MGTF Sunstorm

Question Bumper Chrome finisher clips

I simply cannot find these anywhere and once they rot your chrome strips on can drop off!! Part number is DYC106790 and I did try raising this on the forum last year ( ref http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=226324 ) . Any chance now of getting these Mat.?
Rickshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2016, 18:50   #23
mcd840
Gets stuck in

Nissan NV300 Tekna 170 auto

Hi Mat, I cant find this part on rimmers to give you the link although I have seen it before on there but I will try best describe it to you. The trims that go down either side of the windscreen - (mines have "airbag" printed into them) I require a full set of new clips for either side however there is a piece of material which is screwed to the trim so that when the side airbags deploy the trim is only released out the way for the airbag to deploy, the material is also fastened to the clip, the clip pushes into the body of the car and the plastic lug on the trim pushes into the clip thats been pushed into the body of the car. From previous research these clips only come with the trim which for the complete unit I wouldnt give Rimmers the money for them (around £70 a side when I seen them available) untill I read this thread they were getting held back on with silicone. the clips I am after are VERY similar to these - EYC101430. Be very grateful if you could find the ones I need. Thanks.
mcd840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2016, 08:51   #24
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcd840 View Post
Hi Mat, I cant find this part on rimmers to give you the link although I have seen it before on there but I will try best describe it to you. The trims that go down either side of the windscreen - (mines have "airbag" printed into them) I require a full set of new clips for either side however there is a piece of material which is screwed to the trim so that when the side airbags deploy the trim is only released out the way for the airbag to deploy, the material is also fastened to the clip, the clip pushes into the body of the car and the plastic lug on the trim pushes into the clip thats been pushed into the body of the car. From previous research these clips only come with the trim which for the complete unit I wouldnt give Rimmers the money for them (around £70 a side when I seen them available) untill I read this thread they were getting held back on with silicone. the clips I am after are VERY similar to these - EYC101430. Be very grateful if you could find the ones I need. Thanks.
Are those the metal clips that secure the A pillar trim straps to the body?
Once those are pushed into the metal they never come out !!Basically have to destroy them to remove them.
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2016, 09:35   #25
Fifer
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE + 1947 Morris 8

It would be handy to have a kit consisting of a plastic box with a selection of the most common clips and fasteners.

You never know what you are going to loose next, or when you are going to loose them! With such a kit in the boot it may help to replace the offending article straight away, rather than hunting all over the place for a replacement.

Fifer
Fifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2016, 18:20   #26
mcd840
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by genpk View Post
Are those the metal clips that secure the A pillar trim straps to the body?
Once those are pushed into the metal they never come out !!Basically have to destroy them to remove them.
sounds about right ! if I did not have air bags in there its much easier to get clips !
Old 19th February 2016, 23:50   #27
Aussie Long Boat
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer Connie V6 Auto

My fitter broke clips on both A Pillar trims fitting aerial to windscreen for radio supplied by RadioGuy - not blaming you Sean - sorry don't know part numbers but please can these be included on your list.
Old 20th February 2016, 02:14   #28
genpk
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon MGZT

I find the plastic tabs on the A pillars that slot back into the clips break more than the clips. If your handy with a soldering iron you can weld them back in place but its a pain, The hardest part is removing the nylon tabs (3) that hold the A pillar if the bags go off,they are held on by torx screws that are really hard to get to and even harder to put back!!
genpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2016, 11:01   #29
mcd840
Gets stuck in

Fingers crossed these clips / nylon tabs can be sourced as when I researched before this all comes as part of the trim itself (although if you didn't have airbags behind here the clips can be gotten). Obviously a tad different as no nylon attached to them.
Old 20th February 2016, 17:27   #30
RoverDan
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Saloon, Tourer, Limo

<tangent>

Not plastic clips, but a complete bag of rust-resistant screws and associated fixings for the front of the wheelarch liner to side undertrays to bumper would be very useful and convenient. I've just bought one of your bumper bolt kits and it reminded me that I'll need to drill or dremel the above fixings on one side to remove the bumper skin properly...

</tangent>

CDT
auto Club Saloon
CDT
auto Connoisseur SE Tourer
CDT
auto Connoisseur MacNeillie Limousine
RoverDan is offline   Reply With Quote