Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th January 2021, 11:25   #1
Seanalf
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 CDTi Connie

Default Any Navall Guru's?

Hi all. I have managed to pick up 2 second hand Navall unit's. I was told one was not so good, the other was newer and barely used. I've wired it all in (except steering wheel controls) and it powers etc all good. It has the DAB system, wired in and works very well. I don't know if it's a 1 or 2 sorry

Couple of questions if anyone can help?

1) The unit has randomly shut down and rebooted when in use, it happened once on a long use and once on a shorter use, both times the Bluetooth was in use for music and a call. Using external mic, all working fine. It went into full start up asking about the USB and DAB boot default. All cables are secure and connected, it reboots fine and works. Can the Bluetooth be safely uninstalled and re-installed

2) Is there a way of checking the firmware etc and a safe way of resetting the unit back to factory and updating if needs be?

3) I have a 2001, so have the old style BMW big block loom. Where are the steering wheel control cables?

4) Play store settings seems to lose my email etc for Google, is that common?

Other than that, sat nav Igo works well, sound is ok (a little quiet), DAB is reasonable, music transferred to SD card to avoid Bluetooth. Any pointers or things I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance chaps.

Born; Wednesday, 3rd October 2001 @ 16:00:16
The 34,336th 75 to run off the production line of 112,381
This was the 4,730th 75 CDT Connoisseur to be made out of 10,898
This was the 2,647th 75 in White Gold Metallic (code: GMN) to be made out of 12,251 White Gold Metallic 75s

To do
MK2 dials with IPK, FBH repair, headlining repair (again!) and some cosmetics.
Seanalf is offline   Reply With Quote