Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th August 2015, 12:59   #1
Meath77
Regular poster

Rover 75 CDTI Connoisseur

Default Selection of lights not working

I've a selection of lights not working. I wonder if anyone knows where the problem can be, it's a fairly big amount of lights. All went at the same time.
Dash clocks don't light up. (Warning lights work fine, trip meter fine, 2nd trip meter and door/boot warning lights work fine.)
Front and side indicators on the drivers side don't work.
Passenger rear and side indicators don't work.
Brake lights don't work.
Passenger side dip doesn't work.
Drivers side head doesn't work.
Also think the rear fog doesn't work, I'm pretty sure normal rear lights work, forgot to check!
Light at the gear stick (automatic car) telling me what gear I'm in is gone too, have to rely on the one on the dash when I'm in the dark!

Front parking lights on the front is fine (forgot to check rear), interior light is fine. No work done on the car electrically recently and fuses look to be ok. When I turn on the lights, the light behind the clocks go on for a split second and the lights around the light switch on the LSM flicker.
I'm guessing it's a dodgy wire somewhere, but I'm hoping when someone sees the list of stuff they might recognise a common problem and know the fix

Last edited by Meath77; 12th February 2016 at 13:47..
Meath77 is offline   Reply With Quote