Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Overseas Club Members Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 21st July 2015, 23:26   #21
NRMOZ
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon X2

Hi Last14; I'm ironically heading to Brisbane for work in about an hour but back next Tuesday. I'l be back in Sydney until end of August... be good to meet up if you are based here for a while... August 2nd Terry Hills; Cavallinos Cars and Coffee; lots of like minded car lovers and a collection so eclectic everyone is happy! Also heading to an ROC get together on August 30th - All British Day @ The Kings School, Parramatta - Enquiries & tickets, Andrew Holland, mobile 0414 625 236 - [email protected] PS: I believe the ROC meet is tonight.. July 22nd.

Last edited by NRMOZ; 21st July 2015 at 23:31..
NRMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2015, 00:31   #22
Last14
Loves to post

ZT 190 / 75 Club SE 2.5 x2 / 75 Connie 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRMOZ View Post
Hi Last14; I'm ironically heading to Brisbane for work in about an hour but back next Tuesday. I'l be back in Sydney until end of August... be good to meet up if you are based here for a while... August 2nd Terry Hills; Cavallinos Cars and Coffee; lots of like minded car lovers and a collection so eclectic everyone is happy! Also heading to an ROC get together on August 30th - All British Day @ The Kings School, Parramatta - Enquiries & tickets, Andrew Holland, mobile 0414 625 236 - [email protected] PS: I believe the ROC meet is tonight.. July 22nd.
NRMOZ, i'm in Sydney during the week but fly back to Bris fri nights and back Mondays. So after going to the ROC meeting at Five Rocks / Canada Bay on wednesday i saw they've a few good things coming up, but all at the weekend......the All British Day should be good though, i may consider forfeiting the flights to go to that.....! I've been to a couple of All British Days in Brisbane and they've always been excellent, with a big range of British classics there. So, i would assume the Sydney one to be similar but twice as big perhaps...!
Old 25th July 2015, 03:11   #23
NRMOZ
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon X2

It's hard to get away from work but some clubs do mid-week runs. Sydney Automobile Club have gelato runs. I'll check around for other mid week activities...