Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Northern Ireland & Éire
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 14th December 2012, 20:04   #1
bongi69
Gets stuck in

75 Connoissuer 2.0 CDT AKA Josie

Default Insurance Deal for ROI Members

Right all, I know I've been dragging my heals on this but its been a busy few months.

I've managed to secure a deal for insurance for club members. This will be in the form of no set up/admin fees for new policies incepted firstly for car insurance, and following on if a member wants to take out home or commercial van insurance. This represents a saving of €50 for private car, at least €30 for home and van.

This is being done through the broker I work for, who are Ireland's largest multi agency broker with a significant market presence so we have good rates with all major insurers to start with. And I won't benefit from this deal personally; I'm in a non sales non commissioned role, and will be responsible for passing your details on to the sales team, pre briefed to offer the quote without the admin fee.

For more on the company, see http://www.chill.ie

Should you wish to take up the offer, please email myself directly on [email protected] with contact details, and basic info for cover i.e. make, model, address etc.

This is not limited to 75's & ZT's, we will extend the deal to any car belonging to any member or their family, and we carry products for all segments of the market. Only class we will not touch is classic cars. Our business products would not be included in this deal for members, but I will happily pass details to our commercial team if needs be and make sure you're looked after.

And even if you're just looking for insurance advice, shout!

Recent stats from my euro road trip: 1605 miles driven through 5 different countries, 160.7 litres of diesel used giving an MPG of 47.1. Total diesel cost €222, €0.13 per mile
bongi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012, 20:39   #2
CDTi
This is my second home

No longer in the MGR club

Hi Felix

This is great news. I have often wondered why us Irish folk never seem to be able to get insurance deals like our UK brethren.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow or next week. I'll be (hopefully) looking to move all our insurance (i.e. 2 cars and house) if you can cut a deal.

CDTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012, 23:49   #3
bongi69
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDTi View Post
Hi Felix

This is great news. I have often wondered why us Irish folk never seem to be able to get insurance deals like our UK brethren.

I'll send you a PM tomorrow or next week. I'll be (hopefully) looking to move all our insurance (i.e. 2 cars and house) if you can cut a deal.
Thanks look forward to hearing from you

Recent stats from my euro road trip: 1605 miles driven through 5 different countries, 160.7 litres of diesel used giving an MPG of 47.1. Total diesel cost €222, €0.13 per mile
Old 16th December 2012, 00:08   #4
Robson Rover Repair
NI/ROI RS

ZT-T 190 / 75 Diesel x3 / 6 door limo / 216 Cabby / Rover 25 van

Thanked 1,046 Times in 568 Posts

This is fantastic news my good man, well done!
Robson Rover Repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 20:41   #5
CDTi
This is my second home

No longer in the MGR club

Felix - I just sent you an email with my details.

CDTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 20:46   #6
bongi69
Gets stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDTi View Post
Felix - I just sent you an email with my details.
Thanks Eamonn! I've so far resisted the requests for me to get a company laptop/blackberry so will check in the morning. Firm believer in leaving work behind me at 6pm & on weekends!

Old 21st March 2013, 21:02   #7
bongi69
Gets stuck in

**********THIS IS ON HOLD FOR THE TIME BEING***********

I'm moving on up in the world of Insurance and have handed in my notice with Chill Insurance. My last day will be the 19th April so on that date the deal will stop unfortunately

I will try sort something with the new company I am going to once I am in and settled and suss out the situation. However my brother in law works for Chill as well so in the absence of anything at the new job I can take details over PM instead and pass to him on the sly to sort out discounts for members