Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st December 2015, 09:39   #71
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarzy-dials.com View Post
I am not hear to talk about TOAF, I posted because I have a VT4 as a gift from my wife, I trust the VT4 as the T4 RDS is specifically written for the cars and has full functionality...
I'm thinking the same bud I'd rather trust the VT4 than this Toaf whatever that turns out to be.
As you say VT4 is well proven and I think it's just sour grapes from the TOAF guys who are now trying to hijack your thread.
Old 31st December 2015, 09:40   #72
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by longer86 View Post
Its almost done, final testing and wilk be able to download for every one.

You think why Virtual T4 is available now and not 1 or 2 years ago? Because I wrote about TOAF this year? People will don't need Original T4 anymore and T4 owners decided to publish Virtual t4. If not Toaf info, there wouldnt be Virtual T4 and all users will be psy Money for t4 sessions... One word - panic
Vt4 was not ready 2 years ago... why do you think this is about competition?...
as I said I think it is released now because it is ready now... TOAF is based on the BMW tool with security work rounds no... ? T4 is the system designed specifically for the cars... in my mind it will always be the better option, that's why I bought it...
Old 31st December 2015, 09:54   #73
prebenny
Taking time out

Rover 75 Tourer CDT+

Don't see problem with charge as well. The problem I see is the magic why You couldn't buy it earlier (1,2,3 years ago) before Marcin Misiek started his project (and put hell of a work in it).
Old 31st December 2015, 10:01   #74
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by prebenny View Post
Don't see problem with charge as well. The problem I see is the magic why You couldn't buy it earlier (1,2,3 years ago) before Marcin Misiek started his project (and put hell of a work in it).
I think Phil has also been working on this for many years, perhaps 10 when he first started to investigate T4...
It has been released now because it is fully tested and ready for safe release

as I said this is not a competition, but if Phil was the first to start work then why did Marcin begin?? it is all meaningless, the systems were developed separately with no plan in mind to undermine anybody...

Last edited by klarzy; 31st December 2015 at 10:04..
Old 31st December 2015, 10:07   #75
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

If I needed it, I think my money would safely go to the T4 guys on here who have supported this forum and us members over the years thanks
Old 31st December 2015, 10:09   #76
prebenny
Taking time out

Rover 75 Tourer CDT+

So You try to say a man working 10 years to make 1 thing working? Bet he didn't try enough. I don't believe in coincidences like this.

And about comptetition. I wouldn't say we are worried about competition. Why would we be if Marcin wont get money for it? All we are trying to show are people holding T4's getting money for every single connecting it with car. Magically comes info about free project which does the same (yes TOAF has the same functionalities as T4 (with additions like Day Running Lights)). We know what it's cabable of so no - we are not worried. It's just sad that some people claiming to be helpful actually do just what they are being paid for (so basically they're not helping, but doing they work).
Old 31st December 2015, 10:12   #77
longer86
Taking time out

R75

Toaf is based on t4 files. Read thread "t4 alternative" and think if Virtual t4 from Phil is finished now or was finished earlier. But t4 was good thing to earn Money. I just finished writing in this topic. Yours Money, yours choice. This is not a competition. This is saving money
Old 31st December 2015, 10:13   #78
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by prebenny View Post
So You try to say a man working 10 years to make 1 thing working? Bet he didn't try enough. I don't believe in coincidences like this.

And about comptetition. I wouldn't say we are worried about competition. Why would we be if Marcin wont get money for it? All we are trying to show are people holding T4's getting money for every single connecting it with car. Magically comes info about free project which does the same (yes TOAF has the same functionalities as T4 (with additions like Day Running Lights)). We know what it's cabable of so no - we are not worried. It's just sad that some people claiming to be helpful actually do just what they are being paid for (so basically they're not helping, but doing they work).
T4 has DRL... 2 or 3 types... as for the rest. I don't care.. I am not trying to sell it... I am just saying I have a good product that I bought...
Old 31st December 2015, 10:21   #79
prebenny
Taking time out

Rover 75 Tourer CDT+

About DRL - T4 has modes: none, police, scandinavian and low beam after engine start.

Thanks to HarryVIP (from roverki.pl) we have same mode like BMW has - high beam at 30% power (without parking lights - just the high beam). At the photo is Matinitro's 75 (don't really like the yellow lights but in mine they are lots whiter).

Old 31st December 2015, 10:25   #80
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

I would not use the 30% as I run HID quad lighting... and I was not counting OFF as an option