Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th October 2017, 15:50   #51
monty1
Avid contributor

mg zt-t deisel

doesn't live far from me, i think ive met him as a guy tried to sell me parts for my mg and i reckon it was him.

end of the day its his property to do as he seems fit with it, i wouldn't deal with him for anything after looking at his profile and videos, also hiding his face gives me serious concern with him.

i think there's more than meets the eye with him and he's a NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-
Old 11th October 2017, 15:55   #52
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clf View Post
I had read of this somewhere before. I believe it was before I joined (ie it had nothing to do with me, as I said before, I simply do not care!). But I cannot feel any sympathy for him, for if someone is willing to let their child do things like THIS and THIS (imagine the slightest bump, setting off the airbag? - although in saying that, the speedo is not registering, and lights are all on, but looks like there is no tow or push vehicle either!). It was only a matter of time before someone called the authorities - justified or not, I simply do not know, and still do not care! Whether it was from the MG community or not, it is on an open youtube channel!

Like you Robson, I used to see his side of things, but after those videos, no longer. It amounts to sheer stupidity to post such instances on an open youtube channel! I am not a prude, or a health and safety nut, but it leaves him open to questions from the relevant people.
At first I thought the guy was just a sad, pathetic little man but after seeing a few of the youtube videos and his behaviour I hope that social services are keeping a close eye on the wellbeing of his child. If this is his public persona, believe me, what goes on behind closed doors will be a lot worse. I would suggest this thread is closed and no more is said as no doubt he can still view and it's his nearest and dearest that will incur his wrath.
Old 11th October 2017, 16:02   #53
steve-45
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon CDTi

Thanked 1,089 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady zed View Post
At first I thought the guy was just a sad, pathetic little man but after seeing a few of the youtube videos and his behaviour I hope that social services are keeping a close eye on the wellbeing of his child. If this is his public persona, believe me, what goes on behind closed doors will be a lot worse. I would suggest this thread is closed and no more is said as no doubt he can still view and it's his nearest and dearest that will incur his wrath.
Agreed, I think it should be closed too..........
Old 11th October 2017, 16:07   #54
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Indeed, I would think he's having a great time reading the replies on this thread, just what he wanted?

Don't feed him is my advice. I've also removed part of the face book quote that Lord Rover well meaningly reprinted earlier to warn others, but it's just too offensive to leave up on open forum. If anyone is really interested, I'm sure they can click on the Facebook link in Lord Rover's previous post and see it for themselves.
Sorry about that, I only put it too show what's he's really like and mainly waning too others this is a sort person he is.

Stay away from him at all costs that's what I say.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Old 11th October 2017, 16:25   #55
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Good call, closing the thread now.
Closed Thread