Notices

Old 28th October 2015, 17:17   #88041
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
It's been persisting it down nigh on all day here - I'd have got my hair soaking wet - if I had any !
I find that a good coat of Autoglym helps to stop the water soaking into my scalp and flooding my brain

I've resolved not to post anything of any description on Shawn's latest thread - he's already got opposing views lining up to have a pop at each other, so he probably sees that as a successful start to his campaign
I think your about right Rod.

I'm going for the ignore him plan now.

It's obvious to most that he is deliberately trying to cause disruption but I guess in the same way is rising to it causes just the same amount as well and we really should be better than that
Old 28th October 2015, 17:22   #88042
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Not going to say anymore about him now, no more digs, yes he has put himself in it.

From now none of us get involved including myself.

Anyone want to a beer instead Lord Rover's Special blend.
Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 17:23   #88043
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post

It's obvious to most that he is deliberately trying to cause disruption but I guess in the same way is rising to it causes just the same amount as well and we really should be better than that
Aye men to that!

Time for something completely different...
Old 28th October 2015, 17:30   #88044
Georgies Dad
This is my second home

Land Rover

Thanked 2,925 Times in 1,979 Posts

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...44#post2129944

Steve and Georgie

Together Forever

Lonely days are long
Twilight sings a song
All the happiness that used to be

Soon my eyes will close
Soon I'll find repose
And in dreams, you're always near to me

I'll see you in my dreams
And then I'll hold you in my dreams
Georgies Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 17:38   #88045
A19_Graham
I really should get out more.......

Land Rover Freelander 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpump View Post
I guess people could maybe stop having a dig and view from afar until we know that he wants to be different. If he stops doing what had him flogged originally I can't see a problem...simples

People can change, yes he has already dug himself a deep hole but lets give him a ladder, see what happens and if he does it again, just ignore him...
I dont know about a Ladder, but I can think of a saying that involves a rope though. Lets see how it plays out.
A19_Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 17:40   #88046
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A19_Graham View Post
I dont know about a Ladder, but I can think of a saying that involves a rope though. Lets see how it plays out.
We know what people did with a rope in Hartlepool Graham

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 18:08   #88047
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

That's the third time in one day that I've written a huge message only to find the thread has been closed

I'm going off to chill as I'm wound up and will maybe come back in the morning or the afternoon, or the end of this week
Old 28th October 2015, 19:15   #88048
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post

At one level, he is allowed to ask a question, like any of us are and at another he should not have been permitted, as it centred around that old chestnut that led up to his previous ban. An opportunity he was allowed to explore and develop into troll like behaviour with the "for's and the "against's" fighting it out between themselves and with Brian asking to leave the club, I think it's the last straw. He will take some more traders and members with him with rudeness and squabbling before he gets banned again. His behaviour is destructive with old scores to settle. I realise that some of the do-gooders will be disappointed by my views, but hey ho! I ain't perfect.

A triumph for the troll and the trolls looking on from the outside of the membership, plus the do gooders - how very admirable of them to stick up for him, but he has certainly pulled the wool over their eyes, I am sorry to say.....I know they won't agree

But more pressing matters prevail...

A big day tomorrow. At 9 a.m I have a vascular scan and once again, to see if the walking therapy has worked or not. Apparently, they will know if the legs will get better or not by the amount of exercise over the time elapsed and the scan results, then bypass or not oh darn it!

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 28th October 2015 at 19:18..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 19:36   #88049
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
At one level, he is allowed to ask a question, like any of us are and at another he should not have been permitted, as it centred around that old chestnut that led up to his previous ban. An opportunity he was allowed to explore and develop into troll like behaviour with the "for's and the "against's" fighting it out between themselves and with Brian asking to leave the club, I think it's the last straw. He will take some more traders and members with him with rudeness and squabbling before he gets banned again. His behaviour is destructive with old scores to settle. I realise that some of the do-gooders will be disappointed by my views, but hey ho! I ain't perfect.

A triumph for the troll and the trolls looking on from the outside of the membership, plus the do gooders - how very admirable of them to stick up for him, but he has certainly pulled the wool over their eyes, I am sorry to say.....I know they won't agree

A big day tomorrow. At 9 a.m I have a vascular scan and once again, to see if the walking therapy has worked or not. Apparently, they will know if the legs will get better or not by the amount of exercise over the time elapsed and the scan results, then bypass or not oh darn it!
hoping for good result for you Phil.
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2015, 19:37   #88050
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post

good luck for tomorrow Phil,we are all thinking of you.
I agree that if we all add Shawn to the ignore list,he will have no one to "play" with and may just go. It is disappointing though,the fact that every thread started about him gets closed,and pees members off. We are putty in his hands,he is getting the whole membership bar a few,exactly the way he wants us,so as with physical intimidation,lets not rise to it,my last word on the subject.