Wish Sophie all the best from Ros and I Tony
Old 31st October 2015, 20:35   #88272
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney bear View Post
Back to A&E for me tonight Not the kids this time though, Sophie has fallen off a kerb while trick or treating and we think she has broken her elbow!
A&E on a Saturday night, good luck! Seriously, hope Sophie is OK.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2015, 20:41   #88273
barney bear
This is my second home

rover 75 Connoiseur diesel called Rosey

Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Rover View Post
Ouch hope Sophie makes a speedy recovery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Blimey, all happens here!

Wish Sophie all the best from Ros and I Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
A&E on a Saturday night, good luck! Seriously, hope Sophie is OK.
We're back home, soap has broken the radius bone just were it meets the elbow Poor little sausage is in agony with it, fracture clinic appointment in the post for her and she can't work until she has been seen by them Sometimes I F......g despair at the luck we have
Old 31st October 2015, 20:45   #88274
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Ouch!, That must be painful. I hope she recovers quickly.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2015, 20:49   #88275
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
We're back home, soap has broken the radius bone just were it meets the elbow Poor little sausage is in agony with it, fracture clinic appointment in the post for her and she can't work until she has been seen by them Sometimes I F......g despair at the luck we have
Oh god wish a Sophie a speedy recovery from me and hopefully and it can be sorted.

Sounds ****** pain full too I've fractured my ankle a few years ago.
Talk about pain full
Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2015, 20:50   #88276
A19_Graham
I really should get out more.......

Land Rover Freelander 2

Quote:
Ouch

Sorry to hear that mate, I broke my wrist in 26 pieces the year before last, it was (and still is after 2 operations) agony.

Went in expecting a pot, and was in 3 days for emergency surgery, including all the carpel tunnels.
A19_Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2015, 21:28   #88277
barney bear
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by A19_Graham View Post
Ouch

Sorry to hear that mate, I broke my wrist in 26 pieces the year before last, it was (and still is after 2 operations) agony.

Went in expecting a pot, and was in 3 days for emergency surgery, including all the carpel tunnels.
Jesus What the hell did you do Graham? I thought I was bad for breakages but that takes the biscuit!
Old 31st October 2015, 21:31   #88278
A19_Graham
I really should get out more.......

Land Rover Freelander 2

Quote:
Jesus What the hell did you do Graham? I thought I was bad for breakages but that takes the biscuit!

That was my first ever break at the age of 34.

I came off a set of steps at only 5 foot!! Just happened to fall badly. Elbow went into my ribs and broke them too.

20 years of riding scooters, and I do this doing D.I.Y. So it just goes to show you, D.I.Y is bad for your health
A19_Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2015, 21:37   #88279
maxxpump
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT

Just had a nice night out with friends for Halloween. Went for a drink while watching the flocks of kids walking past in all sorts of costumes and disguises; Takes me back. Made a Halloween song which is slightly discordant but fits the creepy feel of Halloween, which is here: https://youtu.be/xBojp-1ZUH4 and the slightly longer full version here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/651913

I am now working on one of my greatest pieces called "Insania", which was written for a play/drama production, I am re-writing it slowly but it should be ready sometime next week. It is going to be a electronic and classical fusion and should turn out very good. I am writing it and recording it on my Yamaha Tyros which is a huge workstation keyboard from 2001, which has served me well and has helped me produce most of my songs which I have on youtube.

I checked out cool cat's (Jeff's) YouTube channel and say I am impressed by his keyboard playing, and am wondering what model of keyboard he has (if you read this Jeff).

My YouTube channel has just got to 1000 views which is a bit of a mile stone for me as I had 300 views in the start of September. So I guess plugging my channel has worked thus far, but I am still working out how to go about promoting it more. I have tried radio and internet stations which they said they would contact me back if it is needed, but that is not good enough as they rarely ever get back to people over this type of original music, unfortunately.

I have joined up to a few forums and they have rules about posting self advertising or have imposed a time limit until I can do so. So I am stumped to what to do...
Old 31st October 2015, 21:47   #88280
barney bear
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxpump View Post
Just had a nice night out with friends for Halloween. Went for a drink while watching the flocks of kids walking past in all sorts of costumes and disguises; Takes me back. Made a Halloween song which is slightly discordant but fits the creepy feel of Halloween, which is here: https://youtu.be/xBojp-1ZUH4 and the slightly longer full version here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/651913

I am now working on one of my greatest pieces called "Insania", which was written for a play/drama production, I am re-writing it slowly but it should be ready sometime next week. It is going to be a electronic and classical fusion and should turn out very good. I am writing it and recording it on my Yamaha Tyros which is a huge workstation keyboard from 2001, which has served me well and has helped me produce most of my songs which I have on youtube.

I checked out cool cat's (Jeff's) YouTube channel and say I am impressed by his keyboard playing, and am wondering what model of keyboard he has (if you read this Jeff).

My YouTube channel has just got to 1000 views which is a bit of a mile stone for me as I had 300 views in the start of September. So I guess plugging my channel has worked thus far, but I am still working out how to go about promoting it more. I have tried radio and internet stations which they said they would contact me back if it is needed, but that is not good enough as they rarely ever get back to people over this type of original music, unfortunately.

I have joined up to a few forums and they have rules about posting self advertising or have imposed a time limit until I can do so. So I am stumped to what to do...
I'm about as musical as hitting a desk with a hammer so I'm afraid I can't help you with any advice