Closed Thread

Old 30th May 2021, 20:05   #841
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzo337 View Post
If you didn't tune into the BBC at every available moment and listen to the NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- they are shovelling, maybe your eyes might see that all this is pointless. Indian variant my NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-, if it's more contagious why don't I have it, according to you I'm vulnerable because I'm unvaccinated, NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-, I am actually really vulnerable because my immune system is chemically suppressed by a drug called Advagraf. Still alive, and I'll keep posting on this thread whilst that is the case. My other half who is also on the vulnerable list as her immune system is also suppressed and is supposed to see a consultant every four months, hasn't seen one now for eighteen months cos of this NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- that 98% of people survive anyway. For gods sake wake up.
So what you are saying is that because you have not contracted any form of Covid-19, and that you have a suppressed immune system, I and no one else do no need to worry about contracting it?

Perhaps it could be worthwhile stopping taking the Advagraf?, I mean one human organ is the same as any other, so why would you believe the research and advice by taking it ......

Also, from reading the above, you previously thought that your wife is still well and relatively healthy because she was able to see a consultant every four months, and it was this consultation was keeping her safe? But now, after not seeing one for 18 months, you have had your mind changed and that the visits to the consultant were not in fact keeping her safe and well?

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 30th May 2021 at 20:08..
Old 30th May 2021, 20:36   #842
kaiser
This is my second home

75 Tourer 2.5 Auto, 1.8T, 75V8ZT

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/30/...er-took-place/

well, people go mad in crowds and recover only slowly and one by one.
But we are getting there!
Old 30th May 2021, 22:51   #843
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Interesting to read that investigation into the source of the virus is in the news again. I thought that it had already been concluded in favour of the wild rather than a Chinese lab being the source but questions are again being asked.
Old 31st May 2021, 07:42   #844
wizzo337
Loves to post

mg zt

Quote:
Originally Posted by clf View Post
So what you are saying is that because you have not contracted any form of Covid-19, and that you have a suppressed immune system, I and no one else do no need to worry about contracting it?

Perhaps it could be worthwhile stopping taking the Advagraf?, I mean one human organ is the same as any other, so why would you believe the research and advice by taking it ......

Also, from reading the above, you previously thought that your wife is still well and relatively healthy because she was able to see a consultant every four months, and it was this consultation was keeping her safe? But now, after not seeing one for 18 months, you have had your mind changed and that the visits to the consultant were not in fact keeping her safe and well?
I don't worry about contracting it.
I take Advagraf because it's been out of trials for decades now.
Just don't this vaccine on people who don't want it.
Protect others. BS.
I'm ex military, I know mind conditioning when I see it.
You want vaccinated, get vaccinated, you don't, so be it.
I fought for YOUR freedoms, don't try to take mine away.
Old 31st May 2021, 08:08   #845
planenut
Regional Secretary

Rover 1.8T Tourer

Thanked 2,036 Times in 1,264 Posts

We each have our own opinion based on our knowledge, experience and trust or mistrust of those in positions to professionally advise. No one should force their opinions on others, much like religion. There are many who would be proud of their efforts in their chosen employment, but that would cause this thread to be twice as long.

Stay safe and wary of those around; the virus is out there and many have been affected by it, and many are still waiting for treatments delayed by the existence of it.
Old 31st May 2021, 09:28   #846
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

Quote:

If you are worried about it ..... get YOURSELF vaccinated, which I'm sure you have already. So why would any vaccinated person need to worry about anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Good grief.!!
I refer to an article that is based on an eye witness report, supported by a host of pictures, and the only thing you can do is your standard party trick "conspicracy".

Take it for what it is. Documentation of a rather large protest in London, you would most likely never hear about through MSM.

"conspiracy" could well become fact, when your handlers think the time is right.
See how the origin of Covid, the view on Gates, the view on Fauci and, lo and behold, the view on UFOs are being handled and changed. It is "conspiracy" being transformed into "fact" right in front of your eyes.

Can't you see how they control you? Does it not make you think, even one tiny bit???

"Useful idiots" Look it up!!

Conspiracy? as in one over-arching conspiracy? I very much doubt. Some small conspiracies and cover-ups? almost certainly. Follow that up with a lot of self-interested jumping on the bandwagon just because it's going in a favourable direction, or there's profit to be made, and there you have it.
It seems every day I'm hearing on the news that 'a scientist' [trying to make a name for themselves] has some doom and gloom prediction to peddle. All doubtless carefully limited and controlled by the intelligence services under the guidance of politicians so they can sway public opinion just enough to support whichever action they decide to take next. Wherever the profit is to make on the side. In some ways it's better than having a major war isn't it?

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Old 31st May 2021, 12:04   #847
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzo337 View Post
I don't worry about contracting it.
I take Advagraf because it's been out of trials for decades now.
Just don't this vaccine on people who don't want it.
Protect others. BS.
I'm ex military, I know mind conditioning when I see it.
You want vaccinated, get vaccinated, you don't, so be it.
I fought for YOUR freedoms, don't try to take mine away.
Are you sure it is out of trials (or any drug, particularly prescription)?

Believe me I am not trying to take away anyone's freedoms. You have become defensive. Your service (and mine) have no bearing on this. I asked a number of questions based upon your comments, as the logic did not make sense as I read it - and from the response it still doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avulon View Post
If you are worried about it ..... get YOURSELF vaccinated, which I'm sure you have already. So why would any vaccinated person need to worry about anyone else.
I have had it, but thanks to the freedoms others have fought for, I can now identify as non-vaccinated.

If it works, great, if it doesnt, then based upon my medical history and experience, the chances are low, of any ill effect. However, I think you should read about how vaccination (not just for this) works, because that comment makes it seem like you dont.

I didnt get it for any fear of contracting the virus, as I believe I will be capable of dealing with it. My mother, however is not, and it puts her mind at ease regarding both my health and hers. I have a personal reason for having it, and like most things I do, it is for practical reasons. Besides, if the Illuminati want to trace my whereabouts, they will be very disappointed and bored of their findings.

Old 31st May 2021, 12:10   #848
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Good grief.!!
I refer to an article that is based on an eye witness report, supported by a host of pictures, and the only thing you can do is your standard party trick "conspicracy".

Take it for what it is. Documentation of a rather large protest in London, you would most likely never hear about through MSM.

"conspiracy" could well become fact, when your handlers think the time is right.
See how the origin of Covid, the view on Gates, the view on Fauci and, lo and behold, the view on UFOs are being handled and changed. It is "conspiracy" being transformed into "fact" right in front of your eyes.

Can't you see how they control you? Does it not make you think, even one tiny bit???

"Useful idiots" Look it up!!
I would be interested to see your own photographs of these protests (or any you have attended), and the equipment used to obtain them. Basic explanation and examples of why I ask can be found HERE.

Old 31st May 2021, 12:45   #849
wraymond
I will find or make a way

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

What patronising arrogance and rudeness that actually loses impact by its very nature.

On the other hand, actual, provable and unarguable comment from indisputable sources uninfected by dogma, phoney quack remedies and unproven hysterics tells us:

A 21000% increase in the number of those waiting for serious NHS operations for at least a year.

92,165 orthopaedic patients, (very apt noun), on hospital lists who have been waiting since this fiasco began.
In January 2020 the number was 436. Yes, 436 to 92,165! In one year! That’s patients suffering agonies through need for hip operations, knee operations, and all the other procedures.

That’s just orthopaedic. Then there are thousands of other patients dying of, unmentionable on here, troubles. Just what is National Health supposed to mean? Then even more who have been refused treatment because they are still alive and kicking.

Nobody has any regret or criticism about so many receiving whatever treatment has been necessary for them. Nobody offers any criticism of any infected patient being treated and managed.

Those attempting to denigrate others who refuse to be part of a medical experiment that nobody knows enough about should monitor their amateur output.

We have two beautiful healthy daughters, one aged 55. She was born in the middle of the Thalidomide terror. It was suggested to my wife, in hospital on her own, that an injection of the drug would be in her interests. It was not yet proven to be safe although the government of the time recommended it.
When I visited that evening we discussed it. I, through gritted teeth, and with her and our unborn child the only two to consider, decided in well-managed rage and fury, that they could inject themselves with it first. Boy oh boy, did I make the right decision. Our daughters are brilliant, bright and healthy thankfully.

Later, and equally horrific, came the too-late-exposure our NHS buying blood plasma from paid-for donations of blood taken from inmates in USA prisons. Oh, and we were not told of the origin of the donations either! These fluids were not treated with what was known as Factor 8 which was a substance supposedly to destroy the AIDs ‘pandemic’. Impressive or what.

I wouldn’t even dream of suggesting anybody should follow my example but neither would I stridently insist that they should follow the increasingly forceful threats of marginalisation unless vaccinated.

The worst part of it all? Medically and generally ignorant of the veracity of politicians, those disciples pushing it as if their life savings depended on it.
Shove it, but not in my arm.
Old 31st May 2021, 17:40   #850
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

Quote:

I have had it, but thanks to the freedoms others have fought for, I can now identify as non-vaccinated.

Identify as giraffe if you like it doesn't make you one.

Quote:
If it works, great, if it doesnt, then based upon my medical history and experience, the chances are low, of any ill effect. However, I think you should read about how vaccination (not just for this) works, because that comment makes it seem like you dont.

So, are you saying that vaccination doesn't lessen my chances of getting seriously ill from a virus? Oh wow! And here was me thinking that that was exactly what I've always been told about vaccines. Especially this one!

Quote:

I didnt get it for any fear of contracting the virus, as I believe I will be capable of dealing with it. My mother, however is not, and it puts her mind at ease regarding both my health and hers. I have a personal reason for having it, and like most things I do, it is for practical reasons. Besides, if the Illuminati want to trace my whereabouts, they will be very disappointed and bored of their findings.

Shouldn't your mother get vaccinated then? Or perhaps that's not how it works?

Who are these 'illuminati' you mention anyway? Do tell us more. It's been a slow day...

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Closed Thread